Bowie knives, swords, spears, daggers and machetes, now legal in Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Bowie knives, swords, spears, daggers and machetes, now legal in Texas
(16-07-2017 06:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 06:56 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I think you are thinking of LadyDay. I've seen a pic of her shooting a shotgun (at least). OLB is definitely a guy.

LadyJane. Lovely, lovely forum member who isn't here often enough.

Facepalm Yup, her! If she came around more, I'd remember her name better! Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
16-07-2017, 07:14 PM
(16-07-2017 06:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 06:56 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I think you are thinking of LadyDay. I've seen a pic of her shooting a shotgun (at least). OLB is definitely a guy.

LadyJane. Lovely, lovely forum member who isn't here often enough.

OH FUCK! I think you're right! Sorry Biker dude! and yea at My original statement, don't fuck with @LadyJane, she know's her shit and it shows. Either way, the woman in that photo I wouldn't be stupid enough to fuck with, unless I wanna get my balls shot off.

(sorry bout the confusion and thanks Anjele and fireball for setting it right)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
16-07-2017, 08:04 PM
Not a problem..

It's hard enough to determine what sort of wedding tackle people are packing in person, let alone on the internet..

No offense taken...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-07-2017, 08:50 PM
(16-07-2017 08:04 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Not a problem..

It's hard enough to determine what sort of wedding tackle people are packing in person, let alone on the internet..

No offense taken...

He hasn't seen your pic in the balls/vagina thread. You are NOT a lady. Laugh out load
16-07-2017, 08:50 PM
(16-07-2017 03:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 02:48 PM)abaris Wrote:  And kids. Hardly a month goes by without a toddler offing themselves or their siblings. Prolific legal access leads to increased access for idiots above all else.

They drown in backyard pools too. You want me to fill mine in?

We have a high fence and it's locked to keep kids out. On the rare occasion that there is a child or children here I make sure that not only are their parents watching them but I am too...and when small they are wearing flotation devices.

You simply cannot protect everyone from everything but you can decrease the possibility of accidents and accidental deaths by being responsible.

Agree 100%
16-07-2017, 10:49 PM
(16-07-2017 08:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

No offense taken...

He hasn't seen your pic in the balls/vagina thread. You are NOT a lady. Laugh out load

To be fair, he's never actually shown his balls or vagina.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
17-07-2017, 02:20 AM
(16-07-2017 06:19 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Look I got no idea where the fuck you live but if you think you can limit access to guns in a country as big as the US you're kinda out of your mind. Also Americans are less.... domesticated as a group than most other countries, it would take time for that to change and forcing the issue will backfire.
When I discuss the guns debate, I don't do it with the context of USA. The world is much bigger than just USA. I don't live in USA.
17-07-2017, 05:28 AM
(16-07-2017 08:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

No offense taken...

I doubt I'd be a lady even if I was a woman...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-07-2017, 08:08 AM
(17-07-2017 05:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 08:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  He hasn't seen your pic in the balls/vagina thread. You are NOT a lady. Laugh out load

Big Grin

Laugh out load Beat me to it!

When I was in the US Navy, I had people tell me that I should go buy a 6-pack of "couth" and drink all down. Never did find that brand of beverage. I have mellowed quite a bit, though.
17-07-2017, 09:43 AM
(17-07-2017 05:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 08:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  He hasn't seen your pic in the balls/vagina thread. You are NOT a lady. Laugh out load

Big Grin

Lol, you wouldn't be our OLB either, it would be.... well, just wrong. Sadcryface