Bowie knives, swords, spears, daggers and machetes, now legal in Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Bowie knives, swords, spears, daggers and machetes, now legal in Texas
So basically

@Stivil When you can't make a fucking point you just start lying out your fucking ass blatantly. Interesting. I'm sure everyone here deserves to know this. Welcome to my block list and good by fucking liar.

No one should talk to you until you learn some fucking manners (aka being honest, reading people's posts, Avoiding Ad homonym attacks, not lying and slandering people. You're free to say fuck all you want though, there's not a damn thing wrong with that you pretentious prudish fuck).

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2017, 06:43 PM
@Dr H

I'll happily keep talking with you, I don't mind if you find flaws in all of my thoughts or ideas, in fact I welcome it. At least you use data to back shit up, and make reasonable rational points and not just pull shit out your ass.

I've always respected that about you.

I had to bail out of a discussion a few weeks ago where stivil was kinda taking the same side as me but his arguments were so asinine that I couldn't even justify showing my face or sharing my thoughts next to his. His bad arguments were undermining my position. I have a friend that would call him a turdnugget. I kinda think this insult might fit more closely than any of the insults I've come up with.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
18-07-2017, 07:28 PM
(18-07-2017 06:23 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I have posted why I say fuck, shit, damn, cunt, dick, asshole, fucktard, so much. However you continually demonstrate you are far too intellectually underdeveloped to understand my personal principle on the matter.

And challenging you isn't going on like a child.

Look at my sig fucking below by DLJ, Just because you can't think of a good argument does not make me a child.
The way you talk and argue, your black and white thinking, I'd guess you are about a 16-24 year old, somewhat immature boy. If you are older than that, then, oh my gosh!

(18-07-2017 06:23 PM)JesseB Wrote:  At this point I'm mildly annoyed with you. Fuck you you pretentious, self absorbed, self righteous cunt. You can think you're the beacon of moral superiority with your prudish moral standards pulled right out of my parents oppressive holy book.
I have no moral standards, I'm a moral nihilist.
So really not sure what you are on about.

(18-07-2017 06:23 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I told you you owed me an apology, but now you've started crossing some lines.
Oh my, really?
18-07-2017, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2017 07:46 PM by JesseB.)
(18-07-2017 07:28 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 06:23 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I have posted why I say fuck, shit, damn, cunt, dick, asshole, fucktard, so much. However you continually demonstrate you are far too intellectually underdeveloped to understand my personal principle on the matter.

And challenging you isn't going on like a child.

Look at my sig fucking below by DLJ, Just because you can't think of a good argument does not make me a child.
The way you talk and argue, your black and white thinking, I'd guess you are about a 16-24 year old, somewhat immature boy. If you are older than that, then, oh my gosh!

(18-07-2017 06:23 PM)JesseB Wrote:  At this point I'm mildly annoyed with you. Fuck you you pretentious, self absorbed, self righteous cunt. You can think you're the beacon of moral superiority with your prudish moral standards pulled right out of my parents oppressive holy book.
I have no moral standards, I'm a moral nihilist.
So really not sure what you are on about.

(18-07-2017 06:23 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I told you you owed me an apology, but now you've started crossing some lines.
Oh my, really?

How have you read any of my posts and think I have black and white thinking? OH wait, you haven't. That much has been clear. Every single time you've responded to anything I've said you've misrepresented my position.

I mean technically My position is more on the side of Dr H I think. Technically that would put me more on YOUR side. But you clearly have failed consistently to see that I'm not pro gun, I'm anti your bad arguments. I mean I had to send Dr H a letter explaining why he's finding holes in my argument. It's because I'm taking a position I don't quite agree with, mostly because you can't make an argument.

Then you lie, slander. I mean it's pathetic. Do you have no integrity at all?

I'm a pure nihilist. I still hold myself to a higher standard than you do. And I don't care if you say fuck. So either you're being highly disingenuous or your a fuckwit. I lean towards fuckwit because I've seen some of your other arguments. You do a real piss poor job putting any thoughts together. Which was the whole reason I got fed up with your piss poor recycled ideas here, and started challenging you. Not your position YOU personally.

You have yet to demonstrate through any of this exchange a single original thought, and have consistently failed to represent MY thoughts correctly. Is it that reading isn't your strong suit? or that you just don't bother reading and assume most of what I said? or that you're just a liar.

Please answer the question above, not only will it show everyone here that you read that far, but it will also help clarify why your thoughts are so underdeveloped.

Edit^ I ended up bailing on another discussion because my ideas and thoughts were too close in alignment with yours yet yours were so underdeveloped, terrible and straight up offensive to almost everyone reading them that I couldn't justify putting my thoughts up without feeling embarrassed seeing them next to your posts. That's when I started getting annoyed with you. It was a post I think Ruby started, I generally aim for the middle ground in discussions but I have clear leanings one way or another. Yet you seem to have never learned the word nuanced. Nor do you understand complex concepts. And instead lie slander and call people unhinged when you can't actually counter their ideas.

I got sick of it dude.

And the sad/funny part is. You have no idea what I've said through this entire exchange, do you?

Big Grin
18-07-2017, 08:05 PM
(18-07-2017 07:36 PM)JesseB Wrote:  How have you read any of my posts and think I have black and white thinking? OH wait, you haven't. That much has been clear. Every single time you've responded to anything I've said you've misrepresented my position.

I mean technically My position is more on the side of Dr H I think. Technically that would put me more on YOUR side. But you clearly have failed consistently to see that I'm not pro gun,
Where have I said that you are pro gun?
Where?

(18-07-2017 07:36 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I mean I had to send Dr H a letter explaining why he's finding holes in my argument. It's because I'm taking a position I don't quite agree with, mostly because you can't make an argument.
This makes no sense at all. None what-so-ever.

(18-07-2017 07:36 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Which was the whole reason I got fed up with your piss poor recycled ideas here, and started challenging you.

Not your position YOU personally.
This is the problem. I have no interest in your opinion of me.
I am interested in discussing topics though. But seems you have no interest in actually discussing the topic. For some reason, you've decided to go after me. Why would I be bothered to address your issues with me? I'm only interested in the actual topic of discussion.

You jump to crazy positions, or incomprehensible understandings of what I have said.
For some bizarre reason you go off on a tangent, thinking I am telling you that USA people live in cities. I've not even brought up the topic of cities vs rural dwelling. It's just random that you go on that tangent.

You also start arguing that no-one carries loaded guns in public places in USA, but then you ramble on about concealed carry people, which is contradicting yourself in just the one sentence.

I'm actually not sure of what positions or points I have made that you disagree with. Your responses all just launch into an attack on me and don't seem to actually relate to anything I've said.

So we are arguing, not about disagreements on the topic, but just about, well, for some reason you have decided to attack me??

Anyways, whatever.

(18-07-2017 07:36 PM)JesseB Wrote:  And the sad/funny part is. You have no idea what I've said through this entire exchange, do you?
Not really no, you've been incomprehensible for the most part and just flat out wrong on many things so far.

I am still very unclear on what point you think I've made and why you think my point is invalid.
18-07-2017, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2017 08:58 PM by JesseB.)
(18-07-2017 08:05 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 07:36 PM)JesseB Wrote:  How have you read any of my posts and think I have black and white thinking? OH wait, you haven't. That much has been clear. Every single time you've responded to anything I've said you've misrepresented my position.

I mean technically My position is more on the side of Dr H I think. Technically that would put me more on YOUR side. But you clearly have failed consistently to see that I'm not pro gun,
Where have I said that you are pro gun?
Where?

(18-07-2017 07:36 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I mean I had to send Dr H a letter explaining why he's finding holes in my argument. It's because I'm taking a position I don't quite agree with, mostly because you can't make an argument.
This makes no sense at all. None what-so-ever.

(18-07-2017 07:36 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Which was the whole reason I got fed up with your piss poor recycled ideas here, and started challenging you.

Not your position YOU personally.
This is the problem. I have no interest in your opinion of me.
I am interested in discussing topics though. But seems you have no interest in actually discussing the topic. For some reason, you've decided to go after me. Why would I be bothered to address your issues with me? I'm only interested in the actual topic of discussion.

You jump to crazy positions, or incomprehensible understandings of what I have said.
For some bizarre reason you go off on a tangent, thinking I am telling you that USA people live in cities. I've not even brought up the topic of cities vs rural dwelling. It's just random that you go on that tangent.

You also start arguing that no-one carries loaded guns in public places in USA, but then you ramble on about concealed carry people, which is contradicting yourself in just the one sentence.

I'm actually not sure of what positions or points I have made that you disagree with. Your responses all just launch into an attack on me and don't seem to actually relate to anything I've said.

So we are arguing, not about disagreements on the topic, but just about, well, for some reason you have decided to attack me??

Anyways, whatever.

(18-07-2017 07:36 PM)JesseB Wrote:  And the sad/funny part is. You have no idea what I've said through this entire exchange, do you?
Not really no, you've been incomprehensible for the most part and just flat out wrong on many things so far.

I am still very unclear on what point you think I've made and why you think my point is invalid.

What, is English not your first language?

Point by point so you can follow along.
1. "Seems you assume laws supporting unrestricted access to guns." -Stivil Here's one example (although.... this really isn't a coherent thought to begin with so.... Yea.... there's that....)

2. You keep saying nice talking points without putting any thought into what you're saying. It does make perfect sense, you lack self critical analysis. When I challenge you in what you assume is a "tangent" rather than demonstrate the ability to critically analyze what you said which contained falsehoods you either lie, obfuscate, or ignore and move on. This is inherently dishonest and is reprehensible. And moderately annoying. That you lack the ability to understand this says a lot about you.

Edit^ Also you have yet to demonstrate that you have been able to even read anything I've written so far. Certainly you've consistently failed to accurately represent anything I've written. And no dude that's not because I'm incomprehensible. So try again.

3. There's nothing to discuss with someone so full of shit? Someone who lacks original thought? Someone who can't admit when they've made a mistake? I mean take your pick. I kept asking you to try harder cause you're kinda embarrassing not only yourself but anyone unlucky enough to have the same or similar opinion of an issue as you. More importantly what is the point of discussing anything with you when you bring nothing to the table? I don't give a fuck if you care about my opinion of you. I have every right to challenge you when I think you're full of shit dude. And I think you are.

Add to that you claim i'm incomprehensible, yet... the quote above is just one example of your inability to create a coherent thought. Your inability to understand does not by default mean that the speaker is incomprehensible. Sometimes it means your comprehension is lacking. As further demonstrated by you not accurately representing anything I've said so much as a single time during this entire exchange.

This is further backed up by your continued insistence that I somehow contradicted myself when I was very clear that I was speaking about people walking around OPENLY with firearms. And clearly listing in my original post that CC was an exception to the rule, not what I was talking about. Add to that how often do you hear about murders committed by people with CC licences? You're combining the two in your head, which is counter the point I was making and counter what I actually said. Your the one lying here. Not me. Are you so incapable of following a line of reasoning that you didn't see this? That's your failure, not mine.

4. You have yet to make a valid point. If you're saying that you think guns should be banned because.... well they are banned in your country and you personally like it.... well so the fuck what. Like you don't even have a fucking point yet. All you have are some baseless assertions formed from ignorance. And some emotion based positions that really sound like nothing more than propaganda. So there's nothing for me to say is "invalid" as you have yet to really make a point to begin with.

You call me "incomprehensible" and yet accuse me of "black and white thinking" when You're the one that wants to ban guns in other peoples countries. And I'm the one saying I don't know the answer for sure. I think you are full of fucking shit you fucking liar. And what I've been doing specifically Is calling you the fuck out on your bullshit.

Now I admit I prolly went a bit too far to make a point. But dude, how can you be this incapable of any thought at all? This is the Thinking Atheist. WHY do you refuse to think? Your ignorance does not offend me. Your unwillingness to try to think does.

Edit^ OH, Wait! I might have figured it out. You either don't like to read, or struggle with reading. So when someone puts too many words on a page you just say it's incomprehensible. You know illiteracy is a big deal. Trump does this too because he's kinda illiterate (not saying you or him can't read at all, but rather you can barely read so you find excuses not to). Is this why you have so much trouble accurately representing what I've said? It's just a guess, not even a hypothesis. But dude if you struggle with this, there's no shame in that. I used to tutor English in college, it's really not a big deal if you need help. Seriously. I'm being honest here. If you need help, I will start being nicer to you. I have no desire to hinder your progress.

Big Grin
18-07-2017, 08:33 PM
(18-07-2017 05:14 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 05:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Eye-gouging-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye-gouging
Heh, Wikipedia has a page for everything. Yes

Quote:The car antenna could be pushed through the gap where the optic nerve passes through, or shoved up from underneath. I think I over-spoke on the finger into the brain, though, in spite of being so informed by a guy who served in the US Army as a Ranger.
Ok. I don't know if it's been done, but if there was anybody could do it, I can believe that it would be an Army Ranger. Big Grin

Ranger Gets Confirmed Kill With MRE Spoon

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
18-07-2017, 08:37 PM
(18-07-2017 08:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 05:14 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Heh, Wikipedia has a page for everything. Yes

Ok. I don't know if it's been done, but if there was anybody could do it, I can believe that it would be an Army Ranger. Big Grin

Ranger Gets Confirmed Kill With MRE Spoon

This made me laugh my ass off Smile

Big Grin
18-07-2017, 09:09 PM
(18-07-2017 08:26 PM)JesseB Wrote:  1. "Seems you assume laws supporting unrestricted access to guns." -Stivil Here's one example (although.... this really isn't a coherent thought to begin with so.... Yea.... there's that....)

My response included a quote to what you previously stated
Quote: I'd just rather fix the REAL problems first, then decide if a weapons ban is really needed.

Now if we aren't assuming that there is gun access why would we need to consider a weapons ban?

In NZ, as I have previously stated people don't walk around with handguns, we already have the laws against them.
If we are talking (perhaps debating gun laws) then we need some context. I don't just automatically assume USA when I discuss gun law stuff. I was just explicitly pointing out that given your previous statement you are assuming a potential gun ban (on top of a relaxed gun access environment) rather than a potential relaxing of gun laws (on top of a restrictive gun access environment). I wasn't making any claim as to whether you are pro gun or pro restriction.

(18-07-2017 08:26 PM)JesseB Wrote:  2. You keep saying nice talking points without putting any thought into what you're saying. It does make perfect sense, you lack self critical analysis. When I challenge you in what you assume is a "tangent" rather than demonstrate the ability to critically analyze what you said which contained falsehoods you either lie, obfuscate, or ignore and move on. This is inherently dishonest and is reprehensible. And moderately annoying. That you lack the ability to understand this says a lot about you.
You've lost me on this, I have no idea what you are talking about, please provide a quote in specific and address that.
18-07-2017, 09:29 PM
You guys should eviscerate each other in the Coliseum. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post