Bowie knives, swords, spears, daggers and machetes, now legal in Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Bowie knives, swords, spears, daggers and machetes, now legal in Texas
(18-07-2017 06:23 PM)JesseB Wrote:  You want to judge me for saying fuck every other word? Look up my fucking posts dude. I say fuck every other word even when I'm fucking talking about having sexy fucking fuck time with Robvalue and Girlyman!

I'm waiting to see an extended exchange between you and Earmuffs.
It would, I expect, look something like:

"fuck"

"cunt"

"fuck"

"cunt"

"fuck"

"cunt"

"fuck"

"cunt"

... lather; rinse; repeat.

Big Grin

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
19-07-2017, 05:10 PM
(18-07-2017 08:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 05:14 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Heh, Wikipedia has a page for everything. Yes

Ok. I don't know if it's been done, but if there was anybody could do it, I can believe that it would be an Army Ranger. Big Grin

Ranger Gets Confirmed Kill With MRE Spoon

Like I said. Wink

--
Dr H

19-07-2017, 05:10 PM
(19-07-2017 05:07 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 06:23 PM)JesseB Wrote:  You want to judge me for saying fuck every other word? Look up my fucking posts dude. I say fuck every other word even when I'm fucking talking about having sexy fucking fuck time with Robvalue and Girlyman!

I'm waiting to see an extended exchange between you and Earmuffs.
It would, I expect, look something like:

"fuck"

"cunt"

"fuck"

"cunt"

"fuck"

"cunt"

"fuck"

"cunt"

... lather; rinse; repeat.

Big Grin

This is how muff and I would tell each other "I love you" lol

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
19-07-2017, 05:12 PM
(18-07-2017 09:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You guys should eviscerate each other in the Coliseum. Yes

Yeah, I was kinda thinking, "hey, they have a special place here for this kind of exchange". Maybe the "Boxing Ring"?

--
Dr H

19-07-2017, 05:13 PM
(19-07-2017 05:12 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 09:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You guys should eviscerate each other in the Coliseum. Yes

Yeah, I was kinda thinking, "hey, they have a special place here for this kind of exchange". Maybe the "Boxing Ring"?

No thank you, I'm done with that. He's safely nestled in my ignore list and I'm being good about not reading his mindless drivel.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
19-07-2017, 05:26 PM
(19-07-2017 09:59 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  and bayonette lugs. # apparently there was a rash of drive-by bayonettings I didn't hear about.
More likely that's a reg some group has been wanting to pass since the end of the revolution, and the lawmakers only just got around to it. ;#

Quote:Truth - Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama are the best gun salesmen in history.
Had a very practical local demonstration of that fact in the Christmas adds by one of our local gun merchants. They expressed sadness that Obama was leaving office, as his tenure had initiated the biggest sustained sales boom they'd seen in 35 years.

OTOH, a lot of people were pissed that they had trouble getting ammo, because the paranoid, convinced that federal gun-confiscation agents were just three doors away, were buying it in mass quantity and stockpiling it, creating shortages.

I hope they all remember where they buried it. Laugh out load

--
Dr H

19-07-2017, 05:40 PM
(19-07-2017 05:26 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(19-07-2017 09:59 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  and bayonette lugs. # apparently there was a rash of drive-by bayonettings I didn't hear about.
More likely that's a reg some group has been wanting to pass since the end of the revolution, and the lawmakers only just got around to it. ;#

Quote:Truth - Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama are the best gun salesmen in history.
Had a very practical local demonstration of that fact in the Christmas adds by one of our local gun merchants. They expressed sadness that Obama was leaving office, as his tenure had initiated the biggest sustained sales boom they'd seen in 35 years.

OTOH, a lot of people were pissed that they had trouble getting ammo, because the paranoid, convinced that federal gun-confiscation agents were just three doors away, were buying it in mass quantity and stockpiling it, creating shortages.

I hope they all remember where they buried it. Laugh out load

Holy shit, my dad bought into the ammo shortage bullshit. He's got plenty of cases of ammo stockpiled in preparation for the coming gun shortages.

The good news is he does keep all his guns safely locked up in a safe except when he's using them. Prolly cause my mom has sorta had a few accidents involving weapons (she's kinda.... not the most responsible person).

On the other hand, I've found bullet holes in my parents house from drunk ranch hands that don't pay attention to where they are shooting. Couple windows with bullet holes damage to tree's out front ect. To add fuel to the fire recently a drunk ranch hand was on a quad on someone's land crashed ripped his ear off walked home passed out. Woke up later and sued the rancher, despite technically not being authorized to be on the land at the time of the accident (and not authorized to be drunk on the land) but because he was given permission to be on the land in the past (to help with the roundup) he was able to sue.

Big Grin
19-07-2017, 06:29 PM
(19-07-2017 04:53 PM)JesseB Wrote:  cheap is a relative term

An automatic MAC 10 for $4000 is cheap relative to most other automatic weapons. Like Yakherder I wouldn't mind having one as a range toy, but at $4000 someone is going to have to die and leave me one before I get it.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Popeye's Pappy's post
19-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Double tap...

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
19-07-2017, 07:00 PM
(19-07-2017 05:03 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(18-07-2017 06:16 PM)JesseB Wrote:  256 million guns across 5 million people.... and how many mass shootings? in Rural vs Cities? No I like what you're doing cause you raise some good points. It's a complex issue. Clearly accidental death and domestic voilence is an issue with guns, but then it's also an issue with stupid people and abusive people even without guns.
I'm just reflecting on how a thread about Bowie knives, swords, spears, daggers, etc., somehow became a discussion about guns? Consider

We can't really guard against stupid people; they've always been with us, and probably always will be. But I think we could perhaps reduce their opportunities to have mishaps with lethal weapons. As far as I know, no state requires an IQ test before allowing someone to purchase a firearm.

Stick around awhile. Threads on almost any topic can suddenly morph into a bitchfest about guns. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post