Boxing Ring Commentary - Dark Phoenix Vs. Call of the Wild- Round 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Boxing Ring Commentary - Dark Phoenix Vs. Call of the Wild- Round 2
Well.. this should be educational at least.

I'm looking forwards to learning stuff from Dark Phoenix's posts.

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Boxing Ring Commentary - Dark Phoenix Vs. Call of the Wild- Round 2
I look forward to learning from dark phoenix as well, I enjoyed reading his last debate.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
31-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Although the match is a foregone conclusion.

Don't place your bets.

Drinking Beverage

17-09-2015, 05:25 PM
wow, DP is mopping the floor with COTW, especially that last post. Nicely done.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
17-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Pointing out anthropomorphism issues was an excellent idea and touches the central issue of theism. Very good job.
05-10-2015, 12:40 AM
COTW doesn't deserve the patience DP is giving him...twice now!

Brilliant, articulate explanations are being dismissed without honest ingestion from that glass of poop juice. The only thing keeping me from hiring a private investigator to find COTW so I can brutalize him with my fists for his pompous, arrogant attitude, is continuing to remind myself that DP knew what was coming, and he's doing this for those of us who respect the time and effort he's putting forth.

Honestly, Phoenix, your posts here alone have provided a foundation for which I can base my future arguments on. Thank you kind sir.
[+] 4 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
05-10-2015, 12:59 AM
This was poetic... polite and slightly sinister at the same time:

(30-09-2015 01:40 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  ...
I hope you live long enough for the Isaac Newton of Origins to come along and deal the cou de grasse to your worldview that it so definitely deserves.

Thing is, did he mean "coup de grâce" / "coup de gras" or was it a reference to Neil deGrasse? Or was it an even more subtle reference to Mike Tyson?

Unsure

05-10-2015, 01:30 AM
(05-10-2015 12:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  This was poetic... polite and slightly sinister at the same time:

(30-09-2015 01:40 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  ...
I hope you live long enough for the Isaac Newton of Origins to come along and deal the cou de grasse to your worldview that it so definitely deserves.

Thing is, did he mean "coup de grâce" / "coup de gras" or was it a reference to Neil deGrasse? Or was it an even more subtle reference to Mike Tyson?

Unsure

Option A.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-10-2015, 09:21 AM
(05-10-2015 12:40 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  The only thing keeping me from hiring a private investigator to find COTW so I can brutalize him with my fists for his pompous, arrogant attitude

Aw Fodder...no need to hire a private investigator to find me....I gave my phone number out on here...so just come right on to Phoenix, AZ...and when you get here...call me.

Then we will see what those fists can do Cool
05-10-2015, 09:50 AM
(05-10-2015 09:21 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 12:40 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  The only thing keeping me from hiring a private investigator to find COTW so I can brutalize him with my fists for his pompous, arrogant attitude

Aw Fodder...no need to hire a private investigator to find me....I gave my phone number out on here...so just come right on to Phoenix, AZ...and when you get here...call me.

Then we will see what those fists can do Cool

Ah, the turn the other cheek and love thy enemies approach of a true christian - NOT!

The intellectual beat down you receive frequently is fine for me.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —