Boxing Ring Commentary - EK vs gwsm1992

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Boxing Ring Commentary - EK vs gwsm1992
It seems that gwsm wants to try to discuss the Kalam argument now and slowly walk away from defining his god, how quaint.

I say pray to Nork to show him the light.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-04-2015, 03:50 AM
(29-04-2015 05:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 04:50 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Does the bible even say that god is outside of space and time?

Oh! And he fucked Mary.

I'm not sure what a spaceless, timeless fuck would feel like ... would any of TTA's virgins like to tell us? Muffsy?

I'd guess it would be like not getting fucked at all. Just drifting in a fuckless state of fucklessness.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post
30-04-2015, 04:46 AM
(30-04-2015 03:50 AM)Eva Wrote:  ...
I'd guess it would be like not getting fucked at all. Just drifting in a fuckless state of fucklessness.

Well! Fuck that!

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-05-2015, 07:29 AM
Well, it's going on 5 days now without a response since gwsm's latest failed attempt to salvage his untenable position by changing the focus of the debate. So whats the over and under on him not showing up within the next few days and conceding the debate by default?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-05-2015, 11:27 AM
2:1 he returns but doesn’t conceded the point and wants to continue discussing some tangent.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
08-05-2015, 06:41 AM
Post http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid778464 of that "debate" was brilliant, the subtle nuances and clear picture it draws of the utter futility of trying to validate the god concept was fucking A+ Consider

Gotta say I am impressed, different tack then I usually take, and an erudite one at that. I may need to rehone my skills Weeping

Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
08-05-2015, 07:17 AM
(08-05-2015 06:41 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Post http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid778464 of that "debate" was brilliant, the subtle nuances and clear picture it draws of the utter futility of trying to validate the god concept was fucking A+ Consider

Gotta say I am impressed, different tack then I usually take, and an erudite one at that. I may need to rehone my skills Weeping

Thumbsup

Just keep watching, I'm sure I'll eventually drop a shit ton of F-Bombs are destroy that illusion of scholarship.

I'm not a Rhodes Scholar, but I've been known to play one on the internet. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-05-2015, 01:42 AM
This is brutal. Like the Hulk fist fighting an infant.

Though, I'm not sure if you saw his comment about the Big Bang not being "proven". I was certain you'd go to town on that remark.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
09-05-2015, 02:21 AM
Although "Chinese telephone" is a new one for me.

Chinese Whispers or Telephone... But I think EK might have found a way uniting English and Murikan concepts.

Bravo!

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-05-2015, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 03:03 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(09-05-2015 01:42 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  This is brutal. Like the Hulk fist fighting an infant.

Though, I'm not sure if you saw his comment about the Big Bang not being "proven". I was certain you'd go to town on that remark.

Good point, and it has since been edited.

(09-05-2015 02:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Although "Chinese telephone" is a new one for me.

Chinese Whispers or Telephone... But I think EK might have found a way uniting English and Murikan concepts.

Bravo!

Smile

What can I say? I am a bringer of peace. Today, America and the United Kingdom.

Tomorrow? Australia and Middle Earth! Or magical Kiwi-Land. Or whatever the fuck we're calling New Zealand these days...