Boxing ring

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Boxing ring
I can't find the fucking thread about boxing ring suggestions for some reason.
Instead I will put it here.

Since you've decided to make it a moderated thread (which is funny to me seeing as how that was suggested some time ago to the chagrin of much of the forum team) Why not give it it's own section, where the rules are posted at the top at all times.

Also there should be some random chatter deletion. Since it's part of the rules already that no one else participates no one should be bitching about it. Instead of just telling them no, make them no. If they don't like it, they can use the other vastly vaster section of the forum sans moderation.

People aren't quite getting it. As much as I'd like to think atheists are smarter than other people, that's just not the case.
My two cents worth.

Also I'm concerned about Deep. He cool? Anyone know?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Boxing ring
So, if I'm understanding your cryptic post, you want a Boxing Ring with all the rules that Stark already posted in the Boxing Ring? I can get behind that idea.

Oh, and it's a sub-forum in the TTOT forum.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-11-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Boxing ring
Yes! Just no way to spit in the face of the rules. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

One other thing would be to make it not visible on the todays post section unless maybe subscribed or something. I think people might not look at the section label before clicking and responding.

Whatever, in reality I don't care as Im not going to participate myself. I just saw that post by Stark that seemed a little annoyed.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
03-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Boxing ring
(03-11-2012 02:30 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yes! Just no way to spit in the face of the rules. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

One other thing would be to make it not visible on the todays post section unless maybe subscribed or something. I think people might not look at the section label before clicking and responding.

Whatever, in reality I don't care as Im not going to participate myself. I just saw that post by Stark that seemed a little annoyed.

Yeah, I rarely see what forum something is in. I don't know how to make it not show up under Today's Posts. But as it is, it still needs to show up for peeps to follow along. It might be tough to make it a subscription only thread if people aren't aware of its existence so they could subscribe.

Oh! We should've made this a Boxing Ring debate!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-11-2012, 02:37 PM
There's still time, though I'm leaving my home soon. I wouldn't win. Besides I think we're on the same side. This is why I won't be participating....

03-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Boxing ring
That's why I won't accept your challenge.

03-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Boxing Ring? Chagrin? Bacon?

I'm so out of the loop.

Oh and Erx, I meant to congratulate you on your 10,000 post, but before I could finish this sentence, it was up to 10,050.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
03-11-2012, 03:38 PM
(03-11-2012 03:35 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Boxing Ring? Chagrin? Bacon?

I'm so out of the loop.

Oh and Erx, I meant to congratulate you on your 10,000 post, but before I could finish this sentence, it was up to 10,050.
Thanks. I held to my promise to leave the forum after 10,000 posts.

I just didn't say I wasn't coming back. Tongue

03-11-2012, 03:51 PM
(03-11-2012 03:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 03:35 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Boxing Ring? Chagrin? Bacon?

I'm so out of the loop.

Thanks. I held to my promise to leave the forum after 10,000 posts.

I just didn't say I wasn't coming back. Tongue
You left for, like, 30 seconds. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
03-11-2012, 04:33 PM
For a cat like Erx, that's an eternity.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post