Boxing ring challenge
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Boxing ring challenge
(21-09-2015 10:57 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 06:45 AM)epronovost Wrote:  Has I sad earlier, I would be willing to debate you on the problem of evil and sticking strictly to that event to prevent a shouting match of horrible things that happen to people or not. I do have a condition, you must willing be willing to present a solution to the problem of evil that doesn't include more than a single deity and that allows God to remain Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnibenevolent.

I don't think a discussion needs to be limited to the events surrounding the death of Kimber Reynolds. Further I don't know that I can propose a solution to the "problem of evil" because I don't think there is a problem with a good God allowing evil. If you want to have a discussion start the thread. I only ask that we do our best to keep our post short and concise....I can't stand walls of text.

I agree with you on that. I am not very good with multi-quoting so lets keep our post short. Then its settled. I will start a thread on the Boxing Ring with the following title: Heywood and epronovost on the Problem of evil.
Find all posts by this user
12-11-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Boxing ring challenge
(12-11-2015 07:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-11-2015 10:47 AM)epronovost Wrote:  @Alla

As you might have noticed, Heywood and me are already engaged in a debate on the subject. It as been a while since his last answer, I think he is a bit busy at the moment.

Yes, I have noticed this.

Then perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the rules in this section.

Your posts have been deleted.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
Thread Closed