Boy claims to have visited heaven

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2011, 09:23 PM

RE: Boy claims to have visited heaven
(02-03-2011 09:14 PM)catdance62 Wrote:  PS I do like the family's last name though..."Burpo"...HAHAHAHA

Yeah! No teasing going on for the kid there. Noooo. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2011, 10:00 AM

A three year old cold reading his family LOL! "yeah there was another little girl too mommy" "another girl? Oh dear he must mean the miscarriage! Praise Jesus! What did she say?" "She was happy to see me" "Praise Jesus!"

Wonder if I could get any of my kids ramblings published? I'll just switch out the LEGO character names for Biblical names. Hmmm this could work.
03-03-2011, 02:39 PM
I had thought of writing a religious book just to make some money. But then I realised that I would start things that would never end and those things could negatively affect innocent people in the future. I do not want to be an asshole.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 12:38 AM

I do not believe that he has visited the heavens , But one thing can make it possible to take him to the heaven , preaching the Religion . Moreover,It might be his dream in which he visited the heaven .
08-03-2011, 07:09 PM
You go into a weird state of consiousnous when you are about to die, after all we don't even know what that is. Since M-theory explains everything except for that.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply