Brain Doping?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Brain Doping?
(26-12-2016 03:23 PM)Whoopsie Daisy Wrote:  And when they can control your mind so that you believe your body and your soul have to follow rules in order to satiate the egocentric nature of human nature that desires the idea of living forever, because absolute end, death, is unacceptable, they've got you.
You're theirs. All they have to do is scare you and then offer you a balm that takes away the fear and makes you seem less than because you're human, and yet able to aspire to greatness and eternal life if as a human you follow rules that give you more when you're dead.

And it's all bullshit!

There is liberation in the void. Only source of freedom there is as far as I can tell.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-12-2016, 04:37 PM
(25-12-2016 09:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm starting an ALCAR/L-Dopa/Aniracetam/Oxiracetam/Adrafinil stack. Anyone else play with nootropics to keep up with the young turks?

Sorry, I don't speak Japanese Smile

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
26-12-2016, 05:02 PM
(26-12-2016 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 02:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I have a prescription for Sudafed because of my sinus problems. Sudafed isn't OTC in Oregon anymore because we had a huge Meth problem a few years ago. Anyway, if I take two Sudafed my brain won't stop whirling and I'm hyped up. If I take it for more than two days I don't sleep.... but hey, I'm getting lots of stuff done. By the third day of not sleeping I have to stop so I can sleep. It really clears my sinuses up though. Sudafed is crazy stuff, it really affects my brain.

I'm guessing you don't drink coffee either. Big Grin

Nope. Just tea....very strong black tea.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-01-2017, 02:00 AM
I think I am insane. I have virtually no filters. I'm really self conscious about my brain when I meet people. Would there be any type of these drugs to cope with what my brain is experiencing?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-01-2017, 07:50 AM
(02-01-2017 02:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I think I am insane. I have virtually no filters. I'm really self conscious about my brain when I meet people. Would there be any type of these drugs to cope with what my brain is experiencing?

With the drugs you're on I wouldn't take an aspirin w/o doc approval for risk of interaction. You might just be suffering the aftereffects of whatever crazy experimental drug they had you on and the fog will clear up. But here's a list from WebMD to run by your doc. My colleague's father had success with Aricept. I'm just happy you're still alive.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post