have had an OBE
Lucid dream a lot and have had an OBE
[Show Results]

Brain Games-Lucid dreaming,OBEs & hallucinations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Brain Games-Lucid dreaming,OBEs & hallucinations
(20-04-2017 06:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bitch got balls.

When she was in kindergarden, she gave the teacher a hard time because the boys could play with the girls' toys but not visa versa.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2017, 08:40 PM
No, I normally don't have a problem with "killing" people in a dream, as I'm aware, at one level or another, that it's a dream.

Those couple of killing dreams were different though (though I can't explain why or how) . And I only felt guilty *in* the dream - because I had killed someone I had no right (or reason) to kill. I felt the greatest relief imaginable when I woke up. It was also in a place where I usually felt very peaceful (though later - or possibly around the same time - I had some psychologically and emotionally unpleasant, possibly somewhat damaging experiences. I guess the two things might be connected)

Hehe, I'm rarely as violent in my dreams, even if it's just cartoon violence Wink

I remember being kinda amazed, though, because often when I'm trying to run in my dream, but can't (we've all had those), I would turn around and start running backwards and all of a sudden, I have no problem moving. And then I read a book, where the character did the exact same thing (not in a dream, for real, but it's a fantasy-ish kinda children's book)! Must a recurring motif, possibly? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-04-2017, 08:45 PM
(20-04-2017 08:40 PM)Vera Wrote:  I remember being kinda amazed, though, because often when I'm trying to run in my dream, but can't (we've all had those), I would turn around and start running backwards and all of a sudden, I have no problem moving. And then I read a book, where the character did the exact same thing (not in a dream, for real, but it's a fantasy-ish kinda children's book)! Must a recurring motif, possibly? Consider

Sometimes the dream body is not completely resolved, but if you wait a few moments you can move properly again. I would guess that is a more likely explanation than anything inherent to running backwards, unless it was some unique suggestion factor for you personally. We all have our illogical quirks in dreams.

Hobo
Find all posts by this user
20-04-2017, 08:48 PM
oh, it's not illogicality (hehe, is this even a word?) of the running backwards that surprised me (dreams don't necessarily make sense), but the fact that I read basically the same thing in a book. Unless I only started having those dreams after I read the book, of course Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post