Brain vomit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2016, 11:18 AM
Brain vomit
A thread to put my thoughts. I don't really feel safe putting them in a journal right now.

Today has been really hard for me for no reason. Well, not really. That's what I don't understand. Why do I feel so down? Also, why, at times do I think that hurting myself would do any good.

I feel very nervous, Like something will go very wrong. I'm not sure what though. Sometimes, I have these weird irrational thoughts. Like a monster showing up and eating me or aliens coming to abduct me. I try not to believe those thoughts.

It doesn't always seem like it, but I can be an angry person. I don't hurt other people though. I end up hurting myself. I haven't cut myself in a while though. I still hurt myself by scratching, though. *sigh* I hope I can stop doing that.

There's a lot going on in my brain. I really don't to end up hating humanity. There are people I care about. I'm really really frustrated though. I really don't like living on this planet all the time. Sometimes, I do, though. I have some really cool friends. What bothers me, though is that there are people are really awful. I also am really frustrated with how things are set up in the world and just how political leaders can be. To me, it's simple to not be a greedy money-hungry dick. Why can't all the countries get along. Is it really that hard for people to not treat people like trash? It doesn't matter that someone looks different or dresses differently or has a different religion. Everyone is a human. Why can't everyone, including me, get their heads out of their own asses?

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Brain vomit
Why are people so scary?

Ooooooh hell. Ooooh scary monsters. Mark of the beast. Apostate church. Last generation.

We've been in the last generation for hundreds or thousands of years. When I was younger, that's what I was taught, YOU are the last generation. Blah blah blag blah. I don't need people's fucking fear tactics when i have my own anxious thoughts to get through.

☆☆☆
05-09-2016, 01:48 PM
Sorry to hear that you are feeling so anxious.
Just letting you know that someone is listening here.

Also sending you a quick pm.

Cheers

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
05-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Hug

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-09-2016, 05:41 AM
Hug

We're here any time you need support. I see someone has PM'ed you, but feel free to drop me a line any time. A PM will "ping" my phone, via email, so even if I'm not at my computer, I'll see it. If you need, I'll send you my phone number and we can text-chat, or you can call if you just need someone to talk to.

I have zero doubt that most of us here would be equally willing to listen, if you want to reach out.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
06-09-2016, 08:31 AM
Hug Hang in there, Cosmic. You've got a forum full of support over here if you need us.
06-09-2016, 08:38 AM
(06-09-2016 08:31 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Hug Hang in there, Cosmic. You've got a forum full of support over here if you need us.

The above is true. Look at me.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
06-09-2016, 11:08 AM
(05-09-2016 11:22 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Why are people so scary?

Ooooooh hell. Ooooh scary monsters. Mark of the beast. Apostate church. Last generation.

We've been in the last generation for hundreds or thousands of years. When I was younger, that's what I was taught, YOU are the last generation. Blah blah blag blah. I don't need people's fucking fear tactics when i have my own anxious thoughts to get through.

SIgns of the times, signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars.
06-09-2016, 11:22 AM
I beat myself up too. Especially when it comes to my mom's health in second guessing myself on letting her make her own decisions and when to step in. I always feel no matter what "what if something goes wrong".

Having anxiety and depression happens to lots of people. You can see a doctor about it, and or like me, if you cant do that, merely passing it by others helps. Not a good idea in any case to bottle anything up. Having problems in life is normal. How you deal with them to make it through is the key and everyone is different in that respect.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user