• 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 04:17 AM
RE: Brainwashing at its best (or worst)
Future PTSD sufferers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2015, 03:54 PM
It could be worse, they could be brainwashed into ISIS propaganda.
14-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Not sure if this is the right thread for this or not, but one of my cousins just shared this on facebook, and it just makes me sick and I have to say something to someone about it.

http://www.infoforfamilies.com/blog/2013...stian-home

So teaching kids to do things because the bible says so is apparently not enough. We have to teach our CHILDREN that they are worthless without god and broken. Way to kill any sense of self worth they might have.

Just as we shouldn't damage their self-image by berating them with insults like stupid or ugly because such repetitions are seriously harmful to impressionable children, we shouldn't hammer into them that they are worthless or broken either. I am thoroughly disgusted.
[+] 2 users Like sarah_stardust's post
16-11-2015, 10:22 AM
(12-11-2015 05:36 PM)cactus Wrote:  Abuse
[Image: 1358442110248324723.GIF]

If adults come from children, why are there still children?

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
16-11-2015, 11:12 AM
(14-11-2015 04:53 PM)sarah_stardust Wrote:  Not sure if this is the right thread for this or not, but one of my cousins just shared this on facebook, and it just makes me sick and I have to say something to someone about it.

http://www.infoforfamilies.com/blog/2013...stian-home

So teaching kids to do things because the bible says so is apparently not enough. We have to teach our CHILDREN that they are worthless without god and broken. Way to kill any sense of self worth they might have.

Just as we shouldn't damage their self-image by berating them with insults like stupid or ugly because such repetitions are seriously harmful to impressionable children, we shouldn't hammer into them that they are worthless or broken either. I am thoroughly disgusted.

From that link : "What we need is kids who fully grasp the reality that they have nothing to offer." What a disgusting message to give your kids. More evidence that religion can emotionally fuck people up.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post