Bravo, DarkAntics!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Video Bravo, DarkAntics!
DarkAntics (DarkMatter2525) had a few things to say to some of the religious right. Very nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhlvdPCalXM

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like craniumonempty's post
26-03-2012, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 09:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Bravo, DarkAntics!
(26-03-2012 08:38 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  DarkAntics (DarkMatter2525) had a few things to say to some of the religious right. Very nice:
I've seen this dude before and like him a lot. I'm checking out his neck, traps, delts, and pecs and have identified some implicit undertones which I like better than overt atheist activism. Smile

"I am not going anywhere except in your face and there's nothing you can do about it." (@1:50) - Undertone, I will kick your fucking ass if you try to deny me my First Amendment rights.

"Just imagine the audacity I would have to have to think it appropriate for me to impose my sexual preferences upon you." (@10:25) - Undertone, I could have my way with your sorry pathetic ass anytime I want.

I like this passive aggressive approach much better than overt activist atheism. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-03-2012, 09:39 PM
(26-03-2012 09:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 08:38 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  DarkAntics (DarkMatter2525) had a few things to say to some of the religious right. Very nice:
I've seen this dude before and like him a lot. I'm checking out his neck, traps, delts, and pecs and have identified some implicit undertones which I like better than overt atheist activism. Smile

"I am not going anywhere except in your face and there's nothing you can do about it." (@1:50) - Undertone, I will kick your fucking ass if you try to deny me my First Amendment rights.

"Just imagine the audacity I would have to have to think it appropriate to impose my sexual preferences upon you." (@10:25) - Undertone, I could have my way with you anytime I want.

I like this passive aggressive approach much better than overt activist atheism. Wink
I'm not sure I caught that from the second one, but the first, yes. He's probably a person I'd be friends with if I knew him in real life, but it's hard to tell through the filter of the net.

Have you seen any of his darkmatter2525 work?
[+] 1 user Likes craniumonempty's post
26-03-2012, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 10:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-03-2012 09:39 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  Have you seen any of his darkmatter2525 work?
I've only seen him before as DarkMatter2525, this DarkAntics personage is new to me. ... but I don't get out much. Wink

Quote:I'm not sure I caught that from the second one, but the first, yes.
You just fail to appreciate the possible side effects of the levels of testosterone necessary to get a neck, traps, delts, and pecs which look like that. ... Girly does. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post