Brazil Catholics...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2012, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 12:56 AM by Filox.)
Brazil Catholics...
This is maybe the worst Church "judging" I have ever seen...

In Brazil, a 9 year old girl got raped by her father and then got pregnant with him. Twins to be precise. Poor girl didn't know that until she came to hospital because of some stomach pain, that turned out to be twins. The doctors decided she needs to have an abortion, because she is too young and wouldn't survive the pregnancy. The babies probably wouldn't survive as well.

And then the Catholic church, or the Vatican, had a comment and some actions on their own. They have excommunicated both the mother and the daughter from the church, because "Although the girl was abused, the twins she was carrying deserved the right to live and should not have been eliminated. It is a sad case, but the real problem lies in the fact that the twins were innocent persons whose lives should have been protected."

Now comes the most interesting part, why we all love our Jesus followers, although they have excommunicated the girl and her mother, they did not do that for the father. And they even had an explanation for that. "The abuser, despite the hideous crime he committed, will not be excommunicated from the Church, because the Church thinks that abortion, or the elimination of someone's life, is far more serious crime."

I'm gonna leave the comments to you...

P.S.
The law in Brazil says that the abortion is allowed only if the child is conceived during rape or/and if that pregnancy presents real life danger. The girl fits in both required categories.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2012, 03:35 AM
RE: Brazil Catholics...
why doesn't the church excommunicate every murderer then? I don't agree with the excommunication thing, I think is plain stupid, but even accepting their rules why don't they apply it to everyone?

is the double standard that annoys me the most

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
24-05-2012, 03:47 AM
Lol, we all know that the vatican hardly cares about the abuse of children.
24-05-2012, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 10:14 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Damn you. You know Buckminster can't resist this shit ! Tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excommunication
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_peo...lic_Church
Interesting that where they USED to "excommunicate" people, (by "formal" excommunication"), now in the Northern Church, (Europe and the US), they employ a more symbolic form, ("don't go to communion" ...exclusion from the "Table" .. a sort of "modern nicety").

There are some texts in Matthew that they use to justify this stuff. The texts (Matthew 16:13-20, 18: 15-20) refer to the ancient practice of the chief advisor to a king keeping the treasury, or storehouse keys, around his neck. The trusted servant wore the key to the king's house on a hook on his shoulder, therefore could open or close the king's house.

So the editors of Matthew self-granted themselves the "power" to keep people out of "the kingdom", and placed those words into Yeshua's mouth. It was nothing new. In Isaiah 22 the "key" to the House of David was spoken of in symbolic terms, "And the key to the house, (of David), will I lay upon his shoulder, and he shall open, and NONE SHALL SHUT, and he shall shut, and none shall open." In Mathew 16 Jesus says to Matthew "I will give you the keys to the kingdom", but in verse 19, he gives the keys to all the followers. The Greek word for the pronoun is PLURAL in 18:18, ("ye" in KJV), and does NOT refer to ONLY Peter. Another mistaken assumption has always been that the (supposed), pun used by Jesus, in the word-play with Peter's name, and the latin "petrus", (which means rock), refers to Peter as the "rock". In fact the ROCK IS JESUS, and NOT Peter. It's a misreading of the Greek text. The proof of the misreading is in Paul, where he says JESUS is the "cornerstone". (Ephesians 2:20), NOT Peter.

So the ridiculous idea that the Roman church could allow or disallow someone into the kingom, whom their god did want IN, (or out), is somewhat odd, indeed. If god wanted someone in or out, he doesn't need any help. It's an assumption of unnecessary power. The "forgiving of sin" stuff is fun language play, and is almost always mis-translated, cuz it is so complicated. They are what are called by grammarians/linguists, "future perfect passives" and can be rendered, "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven" (New American Standard Bible, Updated Edition). God is not obligated to bind an ungodly decision. In other words, Christ would lead the Church leadership to decisions that He had already bound in heaven, not vice versa.

In ancient times, when one came to obtain the king's help or counsel, the servant's job was to open the door to the king's house and assist him in reaching the king. But Jeebus hated lawyers, and the semantic games. "Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered" (Luke 11:52). The bible texts say that JEEBUS had the key(s). In ancient Israel, the human king was the "steward", and the "true king", was the god. Similarly, Jeebus was the steward of the "father's kingdom". With that authority, Jeebus could allow or disallow someone into the kingdom, and originally no human had "the power", (authority). Jeebus' statement in Matthew 16:19 "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven" meant that the apostles had authority to represent Him, to teach, NOT to "exclude".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
24-05-2012, 08:49 AM
This is just so unbelievable.

Who the fuck does this cunt of man whom calls himself the Pope, think he bloody well is? Jesus!?

They say they live by the will of God but they dress up in big pansy costume, they spend hundreds of thousands of luxury things and live in a giant 'palace'. And they say they're for the people!!!!!!!???

Here's a picture for you that sums up the pope perfectly.

[Image: louis-xvi-1.jpg]

That is King Louis XVI for those that are lacking in the history department.
And anyone who knows anything about Louis XVI will know exactly where his lavish life style while his people were suffering got him...

[Image: execution-louis-xvi.jpg]
(French revolution, they lopped his head off and haven't had a monarchy since...)

Perhaps a certain execution weapon needs to rolled out and dusted off...

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Just to quickly clarify, though the doctors and mother were all excommunicated the girl at the centre of all of this has not been (SAUCE: http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2012/0...ape-victim ); the Catholic Church still consider her 'an innocent' and so apparently this means she's escaped being kicked out of the faith.

But still.

What the actual fuck, Catholicism?

This is just more evidence to the already damning case-file demonstrating that Vatican morality is so far behind the 21st Century it might as well still be in the Dark Ages. For Giovanni Batista Re to stand up in front of the world and defend this travesty shows just how much of an unpleasant prick he is.

Fuck everything about this.

"Heaven and hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad.

But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue."
- David Hume
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ockhams_razorboy's post
24-05-2012, 01:43 PM
(24-05-2012 08:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is just so unbelievable.

Who the fuck does this cunt of man whom calls himself the Pope, think he bloody well is? Jesus!?

They say they live by the will of God but they dress up in big pansy costume, they spend hundreds of thousands of luxury things and live in a giant 'palace'. And they say they're for the people!!!!!!!???

Here's a picture for you that sums up the pope perfectly.

[Image: louis-xvi-1.jpg]

That is King Louis XVI for those that are lacking in the history department.
And anyone who knows anything about Louis XVI will know exactly where his lavish life style while his people were suffering got him...

[Image: execution-louis-xvi.jpg]
(French revolution, they lopped his head off and haven't had a monarchy since...)

Perhaps a certain execution weapon needs to rolled out and dusted off...

Actually it took a bit longer to sputter out, but you're mostly right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_Restoration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fI17_xnxTk

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
24-05-2012, 03:03 PM
I finds words inadequate in the description of this... fuck.

Under Repair.
24-05-2012, 06:34 PM
I heard about this awhile ago and it still haunts me Sad Fucked up is what this is, so twistedly immoral on the basis of morality. I hope the mother, daughter and doctors all become atheist and heal from this emotional cult abuse.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
25-05-2012, 05:18 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...40165.html

There.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson