Breadfeeding in public.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: Breadfeeding in public.
Haha yeah. As a society, we have come to view nudity as something to be scared about exposing people to. I think it's ridiculous. The idea that if children see other people naked it's going to traumatize them is not something I can take seriously. Of course that's different from them seeing sexual acts they may not understand, that's entirely another topic.

Unless someone is making an effort to force you to look at them breast feeding, just don't look you dumbass! What's the big deal? It really is you with the problem if you think this is a massive issue.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
09-04-2015, 08:10 AM
(09-04-2015 07:31 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 07:35 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I'm more of an ass man myself. But, hey, to each his (or her) own.

Crickets

I really anticipated that joke going over a little better than it did.

I silently snickered to myself if that makes you feel any better

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Alex K's post
09-04-2015, 08:34 AM
(09-04-2015 05:52 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I like Jim Carrey's view on public breastfeeding.

You know, there are married couples that get into the adult nursing thing. THere are website forums devoted to this. I stumbled onto one once googling something else and was like.. um... ok...whatever.

I won't post a link cause I really don't want to search google for the info. I'll leave that up to others.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-04-2015, 08:47 AM
(09-04-2015 08:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 05:52 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I like Jim Carrey's view on public breastfeeding.

You know, there are married couples that get into the adult nursing thing. THere are website forums devoted to this. I stumbled onto one once googling something else and was like.. um... ok...whatever.

I won't post a link cause I really don't want to search google for the info. I'll leave that up to others.

Rule 36, dancefortwo. Rule 36.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
09-04-2015, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 09:57 AM by dancefortwo.)
(09-04-2015 08:47 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 08:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You know, there are married couples that get into the adult nursing thing. THere are website forums devoted to this. I stumbled onto one once googling something else and was like.. um... ok...whatever.

Geez. Didn't know what rule 36 was so I looked it up. First I misstyped it as Rule 26 which is a tax/government rule of one's "duty to disclose". I thought, duty to disclose? To hell with cjir, he can look up this fetish himself. LOL

Rule 36 though, so true...so true.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-04-2015, 10:20 AM
It's not like women are breaking their Boobs out and doing the helicopter with them. I'm concerned about the mental state of people who find babies eating to be a sexual act.
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
09-04-2015, 10:46 AM
(09-04-2015 08:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

You know, there are married couples that get into the adult nursing thing.

You know, in order to preserve my liberal street cred, I'm not going to judge. I'll simply take a pass, thanks.

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
[+] 1 user Likes Alex K's post
09-04-2015, 11:23 AM
(09-04-2015 10:20 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It's not like women are breaking their Boobs out and doing the helicopter with them. I'm concerned about the mental state of people who find babies eating to be a sexual act.

If they want to "helicopter" (not entirely sure what that is, but it does sound fun) - who are we to say no????

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-04-2015, 11:27 AM
(09-04-2015 08:47 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 08:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You know, there are married couples that get into the adult nursing thing. THere are website forums devoted to this. I stumbled onto one once googling something else and was like.. um... ok...whatever.

Although I don't know if 2 girls, 1 cup or BME Pain Olympics qualify under Rule 36.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
09-04-2015, 11:50 AM
(08-04-2015 08:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I personally don't have a problem with people eating bread in public.
I don't understand why anyone would have an issue with it to be honest.

Slippery slope MuffStuff, slippery slope.

[Image: moob.jpg]

#sigh