Break Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2016, 12:04 PM
Break Time
Taking an actual break from TTA this time Smile

As many of you know I am going to be relocating in a few months and will be opening my yoga studio. So lots of work and preparation ahead of me. I really need to focus on that and take a break because TTA takes up a lot of my time--it’s addictive! Hobo So I think I need to to quit you cold turkey TTA Wink (at least, temporarily).

Also, before I go, if anyone knows how to start a youtube channel--or better yet has one with subscribers--please let me know because I’d like to start a yoga one.

I will miss you all! Turkey, Banjo, Organic Chemist, Adey, Tonechaser, Jdog, Aliza: you’ll always have a special place in my heart. And jason_delisle--well, you’re just fucking hot Wink

Nishi, I will miss you most of all Heart I trust you’ll keep the prestigious Furry thread up and running in my absence. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-02-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Break Time
(20-02-2016 12:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Taking an actual break from TTA this time Smile

As many of you know I am going to be relocating in a few months and will be opening my yoga studio. So lots of work and preparation ahead of me. I really need to focus on that and take a break because TTA takes up a lot of my time--it’s addictive! Hobo So I think I need to to quit you cold turkey TTA Wink (at least, temporarily).

Also, before I go, if anyone knows how to start a youtube channel--or better yet has one with subscribers--please let me know because I’d like to start a yoga one.

I will miss you all! Turkey, Banjo, Organic Chemist, Adey, Tonechaser, Jdog, Aliza: you’ll always have a special place in my heart. And jason_delisle--well, you’re just fucking hot Wink

Nishi, I will miss you most of all Heart I trust you’ll keep the prestigious Furry thread up and running in my absence. Drinking Beverage

Noooooooooo. I will burn that thread to the ground. You'll have to look through the ashes.to find anything fun.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-02-2016, 12:12 PM
(20-02-2016 12:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Taking an actual break from TTA this time Smile

*Huuuug*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-02-2016, 12:17 PM
We've heard this story before. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-02-2016, 01:13 PM
You should stay! Smile
Everybody here luvz ya! Hug
I'd miss seeing the JennyBee making folks' day brighter, too! Heart

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Yabut, who are you?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
20-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Uh huh. I don’t believe a word of it. I can see you going from posting 23 times a day all the way down to 3, but post you will...face it, resistance is futile. Yes

[Image: Borgpic.JPG]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
20-02-2016, 01:33 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
20-02-2016, 01:34 PM
No, we'll miss you
Good luck with the yoga studio
[Image: 5Wu0.gif]
[Image: 5Wu2.gif]

[Image: 5Wu3.gif] [Image: 5Wu5.gif]
[Image: 5Wu0.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
20-02-2016, 01:38 PM
This place ain't gonna be the same. Good luck with your endeavors, but do drop in from time to time! Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post