Break Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Break Time
(20-02-2016 02:49 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Here...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...e+channel+

Thank you Smile I'm mostly looking for someone who has an actual channel with subscribers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Thank you to everyone for kind words Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Take notes from this lady.

Very good, very good. yyaaaaayyyyy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
20-02-2016, 03:11 PM
(20-02-2016 02:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes still here. I'm waiting to see if anyone can help me with my youtube channel comment and also to like all of Commonsensei's posts.

I made a youtube channel. It wasn't hard. But now I can't remember what the fuck it is. Elkster knows it. And hell, JohnnyC gave a youtube sermon on the Book of Job. Tain't hard.

... How come I remember JohhnyC's youtube channel but not mine? The fuck?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-02-2016, 03:15 PM
(20-02-2016 02:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 01:47 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/

But who else is going to like my comments?

Joking aside best of luck to you JB. Let us know when you create the channel i'll send some subscribers your way.

Heart Thank you for kind words Big Grin

Nishi will take over my like whore status since he now has some free time without my constant pestering of him. Wink

I will burn your status to the ground. I don't have time.to like every single post. (^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Remember to stretch before starting a YouTube channel. Oh wait, that's good advice for your other endeavor. Good luck and see ya real soon.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
20-02-2016, 07:23 PM
It's ok guys, she will be back, she knows she can't stay away from us forever, our charm is just too much.

(20-02-2016 03:48 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Remember to stretch before starting a YouTube channel. Oh wait, that's good advice for your other endeavor. Good luck and see ya real soon.

Well, if she's doing yoga videos that could apply to the channel.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
20-02-2016, 07:26 PM
(20-02-2016 12:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Taking an actual break from TTA this time Smile

As many of you know I am going to be relocating in a few months and will be opening my yoga studio. So lots of work and preparation ahead of me. I really need to focus on that and take a break because TTA takes up a lot of my time--it’s addictive! Hobo So I think I need to to quit you cold turkey TTA Wink (at least, temporarily).

Also, before I go, if anyone knows how to start a youtube channel--or better yet has one with subscribers--please let me know because I’d like to start a yoga one.

I will miss you all! Turkey, Banjo, Organic Chemist, Adey, Tonechaser, Jdog, Aliza: you’ll always have a special place in my heart. And jason_delisle--well, you’re just fucking hot Wink

Nishi, I will miss you most of all Heart I trust you’ll keep the prestigious Furry thread up and running in my absence. Drinking Beverage

Hey get your arse back. We need you. Evil_monster

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Sadcryface

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
20-02-2016, 08:17 PM
[Image: 3W6tQd.gif]

Sad

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post