• 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Break Time
(21-02-2016 11:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 11:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load Heart

I'm coming to Boston, Cantor. I'm expecting some Gwynnies Drinking Beverage

I'll give you some "Gwynnies," little girl. Evil_monster

[Image: uUQWipI.jpg]

Seems legit, I see no reason not to get in that van.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
21-02-2016, 05:03 PM
Awww. I am disappointed. I just found out I am getting orders to San Diego.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
21-02-2016, 05:07 PM
I'll believe the break when I see it! Smile In the meantime, good luck and keep your head up. Also, I do have experience building a YouTube channel (I'm a semi-famous YouTuber for non-atheism stuff). Feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to give you suggestions.

"The danger of religious faith is that it allows otherwise normal human beings to reap the fruits of madness and consider them holy." - Sam Harris
[+] 2 users Like philosopher's post
21-02-2016, 05:14 PM
(21-02-2016 05:03 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Awww. I am disappointed. I just found out I am getting orders to San Diego.

Ohmy Gasp My relocation plans to the East Coast have been officially called off. Drinking Beverage Laugh out load Hobo Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-02-2016, 05:18 PM
(21-02-2016 05:07 PM)philosopher Wrote:  I'll believe the break when I see it! Smile In the meantime, good luck and keep your head up. Also, I do have experience building a YouTube channel (I'm a semi-famous YouTuber for non-atheism stuff). Feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to give you suggestions.

Yes, I will definitely pm you--thank you!! Just running to yoga now, but will pm you for sure! I want to start a yoga channel where I teach yoga classes and do all things yoga-- for ex. review new yoga products, lifestyle etc. Not really anything to do with atheism. I've seen a few like this already, but I want to start my own.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-02-2016, 07:11 PM
I do the same thing for another sport. You just have to find your niche, be reputable, and RESPOND TO EVERY COMMENT! But we'll get more into that. Smile Have fun!

"The danger of religious faith is that it allows otherwise normal human beings to reap the fruits of madness and consider them holy." - Sam Harris
[+] 2 users Like philosopher's post
22-02-2016, 01:11 PM
See ya around, J-Bee! Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Youre around a lot for someone on a break. Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
22-02-2016, 01:31 PM
(22-02-2016 01:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Youre around a lot for someone on a break. Tongue

I am still around for a bit. Luckily, Philosopher kindly offered to help me with my youtube channel. Heart Clearly, FSM put him in my path so that I can be blessed with a yoga youtube channel.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Sweet! I was just teasing anyway. I'm glad youre still around! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post