Breakdown on gays.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2012, 01:55 AM
RE: Breakdown on gays.
(18-01-2012 08:59 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You know what would be great? If all the guys in Cufflinks last post were in a break dancing video together. Pure awesomeness.

That would be memorable. Unfortunately Turing is no longer with us. And at 81, Randi's heart might not hold up to break dancing. As for Barney Frank, the thought of him doing any kind of dancing at all is kind of scary, as he would be the first to admit.

I'd settle for the duo of Thomas and Quinto, though. Wink

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like cufflink's post
19-01-2012, 06:38 PM
(19-01-2012 01:55 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 08:59 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You know what would be great? If all the guys in Cufflinks last post were in a break dancing video together. Pure awesomeness.

That would be memorable. Unfortunately Turing is no longer with us. And at 81, Randi's heart might not hold up to break dancing. As for Barney Frank, the thought of him doing any kind of dancing at all is kind of scary, as he would be the first to admit.

I'd settle for the duo of Thomas and Quinto, though. Wink

Not to worry. We haz da teknology. My daughter is studying graphic design. I've asked her to make us a Flash movie. All it takes is a bit of PhotoShopping. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-01-2012, 09:48 AM
(18-01-2012 05:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 03:39 PM)germanyt Wrote:  OP, what happened to your friend? User title says Unregistered User.

Not my room to say. All I can say is; sometimes, your actions catch up to you, you know?

No I don't know. How does one's actions catching up to them result in deletion of a website profile?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
20-01-2012, 06:52 PM
(20-01-2012 09:48 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 05:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 03:39 PM)germanyt Wrote:  OP, what happened to your friend? User title says Unregistered User.

Not my room to say. All I can say is; sometimes, your actions catch up to you, you know?

No I don't know. How does one's actions catching up to them result in deletion of a website profile?

Again, not my tantalizing* story to tell.
23-01-2012, 04:41 PM
(17-01-2012 09:42 AM)insidemyownmind Wrote:  I spent 9 hours on the phone with Lindsay, while she was BAWLING her eyes out.
She feels horrible for hurting her mum, but she is not going to change who she is, just to please them.
I'm here for her, because I'm having the same problem, though mine is with my super-religious grandparents.
I just hope that she knows that I love her, and I am willing to even sit down and talk to her mother about it, though I think that would only makes things worse, right now.
Being gay is difficult at times, but I can't help that I've fallen in love with a girl..
Can I?

No... You cant. But you don`t have to. You should just be proud of who you are. And in the end, the only person you need is the girl you love. Her parents and your grandparents will understand soon, that if you truly love this girl, you should be allowed to do so and with there blessing. I hope all of this works out for you, your friend, and your families.
Sincerely, a friend you don`t know

Religion is a product of ignorance.
No offense.