Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Breaking Bad
[Image: 3qqrnd.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
14-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Ahh keep those spoilers away from me! I've been watching since season one but I don't have cable right now (I'm fighting back against the insane rates and asinine packaging man!)

14-08-2013, 07:51 PM
(14-08-2013 07:47 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Ahh keep those spoilers away from me! I've been watching since season one but I don't have cable right now (I'm fighting back against the insane rates and asinine packaging man!)

It's only a spoiler for episode 1 of the new season, and it's the only I'll post Tongue

14-08-2013, 07:55 PM
(14-08-2013 07:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
[Image: 3qqrnd.jpg]

Fucker. I'm still on season 1. But I can see that one coming. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-01-2018, 07:32 AM
I finally finished watching this show. My wife and I started it a while ago on Netflix. She lost interest, and I took a break. I finally decided to watch it on my own.

I really liked it. It got decidedly darker as the seasons went on, although they still snuck in a pretty good amount of humor. I think my favorite parts involved any time Walt would MacGyver up some crazy solution to a problem.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
12-01-2018, 07:46 AM
Anything new on the Putin spin-off?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2018, 08:07 AM
Awesome show. I devoured it wholesale once I learned of its existence a few months ago.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
12-01-2018, 08:17 AM
I sometimes wonder how many lives were ruined by a guy trying to provide for his family.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
12-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Funny thing.

I watched all 5 seasons, a season at a time, in a Breaking Bad marathon, back when it was too cold to leave the house.

Not even an hour after I'd finished the last episode, I saw a commercial for Breaking Bad on AMC, coming soon. Dodgy Laughat I coulda just waited.

Anywho, they'll play reruns like they did for The Sopranos, so if anybody wants to catch em, and record em, AMC should be rerunning the whole series, soon, if not already. Probably more than once.