Breaking Bad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Breaking Bad
I'm all caught up. Interesting. That is all.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Re: RE: Breaking Bad
(01-10-2012 03:12 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm all caught up. Interesting. That is all.

Lol! What can we say without spoiling it for others? I'm glad Mike was not in the 4th seasons final episode though questions about him still linger. He was 100% badass. Walt really is a genius but I'd like to know how he pulled it off. Is there a season 5?
02-10-2012, 09:27 AM
(02-10-2012 09:09 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(01-10-2012 03:12 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm all caught up. Interesting. That is all.

Lol! What can we say without spoiling it for others? I'm glad Mike was not in the 4th seasons final episode though questions about him still linger. He was 100% badass. Walt really is a genius but I'd like to know how he pulled it off. Is there a season 5?

There are currently 8 episodes for season 5. I'm not sure why...but the producers decided to cut season 5 in two. They already aired 8 episodes this year, and I think they will air another 8 next year.

"If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal." - Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist Jesus's post
02-10-2012, 09:33 AM
They split it apparently for two reasons. One because they needed more than 13 episodes to end the show, and two because the channel was going ot have a ratings lull next year and needed something ot fill the open slot.

It's annoying to be sure, especially after you watch the last 8 seconds of the last episode aired thus far. To leave me there, after starting hte season where they did, is just fucking unfair and brutal. If I die before those episodes air I will be genuinely pissed off. Or dead... whatever.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
05-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Finished watching season 4.

That was the best season for any show I've seen by miles

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
24-08-2013, 11:03 PM
I am so late to this party!

I just started watching it from the beginning about a week ago and and almost through season 2. Wish I could just stay home from work and watch till I am caught up, but that's not going to happen.

The characters and actors are great. The writing is really good. Can't believe it took me so long to get started but am glad I finally did.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Okay, all caught up and awaiting the next episode.

When they played Crystal Blue Persuasion in the last episode; that really brought me back several decades...somewhere in this house is a box of 45s and that one is in there. Funny that a favorite song of mine from years ago would turn up in the show.

And cue Girly with a link in 3...2...1...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-09-2013, 09:40 AM
It's okay Girly... I got this Wink

[+] 3 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
08-09-2013, 01:35 PM
(08-09-2013 09:40 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  It's okay Girly... I got this Wink

Thanks! I still ain't caught up yet. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
11-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Holy fuck, holy shit, omg, omFg, jesus christ, god damn it, and every other meaningless, seemingly religious, phrase that might be taken out of context!

I just watched last week's episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear there is no other show that can make me jump up & yell WTF over having to wait until next week to resolve the end of last week like Breaking Bad! I want the next episode NOW!!!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post