Breaking Bad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: Breaking Bad
My son has been at me to watch this. I think you guys have pushed me over the edge! I'm off to watch it Smile

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
10-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Yes this is truly a show for anyone who isn't queezy about harder edged material. I am almost ready for season 4. Humina. Great show. Just watched the fly episode last night and it wasn't quite as good as the intervention episode but it was pretty good.

The show has some excellent monologues.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
10-09-2012, 08:59 PM
I remember watching the fly episode. I wanted to skip it, but I figured they'd say something important toward the end of the episode. But yeah, I like the "reflecting" episodes.

"If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal." - Carl Sagan
17-09-2012, 01:35 AM
I just started watching this yesterday, watched first 7 episodes. The show is good and it keeps getting better. Just the way I like it.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
17-09-2012, 06:18 AM
Re: Breaking Bad
Alright I've been watching and yes it is the bomb digity! I've now watched more episodes than my son has and I'm near the end of season 3. Really pissed off at Jesse right now for, well I don't want to ruin it for anyone. I'll never look at meek and mild old dudes the same Dodgy

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
17-09-2012, 08:54 AM
And it just keeps getting better.

They split season 5 in two parts, 8 episodes this year and 8 next year. I already saw the 8 episodes for this year and damn, the last 5 minutes were one badass cliff hanger. Can't wait for next year!

"If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal." - Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist Jesus's post
17-09-2012, 11:03 AM
I've been watching this show off-and-on. It's really good, but I find myself getting depressed when I watch too much of it at once. I tend to marathon shows like this and this one just gets at me for some reason, so I can't marathon it. I'm on season 4 right now, at the beginning of the season.

I marathon-watched season 3 and near the end was when the last hurricane came though. I had to put up shutters on the house in case it hit us and it was dark inside for a week- like living in a cave. When I finished watching season 3 I had had enough and had to stop. I'll get back to it soon, though. I want to catch up so I can be current with the latest season episodes.

Anyway, I'm Hell on Wheels- just a couple of episodes into it and it seems really good so far. I will probably come back to Breaking Bad after that.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
17-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Probably finish season 4 tonight. It has some character Missteps in my opinion but nothing heinous. Definitely full of awesome.

Hope Walt gets more win next season.

My third favorite character is Saul. BOB odenkirk does a really good job with him.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
18-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Wow. I'm gonna be both sad and relieved when this show ends.

WALTER, oh Walter.

01-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Just ordered the season 4 dvds. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post