Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Exclamation Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
https://twitter.com/pzf/status/754040242001313792
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/...n-ankara1/
http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731225
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/15/gunfire-h...nkara.html

OMG Shocking

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
15-07-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
A bit surprised these things still happen outside Africa and Latin America.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
15-07-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
Wow, but to be honest, Erdogan was acting a bit irritating (not only) lately. Lets see what this coup is all about.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
15-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Seems that shit and the fan are on irreversible collision course.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
15-07-2016, 03:02 PM
#ErdoGONE Laugh out loadLaugh out load

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
15-07-2016, 03:05 PM
That is something that could be called surprising. I wonder in what direction junta will take the country.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
15-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Holy shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-07-2016, 03:12 PM
You okay, Izel?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 5 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
15-07-2016, 03:16 PM
I hope Izel posts soon....I worry about her. I bet it's pretty chaotic there right now.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-07-2016, 03:21 PM
(15-07-2016 03:05 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  That is something that could be called surprising. I wonder in what direction junta will take the country.

My guess, and its admittedly a pretty wild one is: A coup directed towards a less dictatorial regime in general, Erdogan was getting authoritarian with time. It was Atatürk, a military officer who secularized the dying ottoman empire into Turkey and prevented it from falling apart altogether by forming a republic. Dunno, maybe the turkish military remebers its traditions.

But i could be completely wrong, and it maybe has to do with the current situation in the Levant.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post