Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2016, 03:36 AM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
(17-07-2016 03:26 AM)izel Wrote:  there has been some clashes between Erdoğan supporters and ordinary people. last night group of Erdoğan's religious fucks attacked group of people in the bar for drinking alcohol. We are becoming your typical Islamic country Gasp
There is this helicopter flying around my town today, not even sure what's it about Consider

Fuck! Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
(16-07-2016 05:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So now that Communist dictatorships are a thing of the past, they've been replaced by Islamic dictatorships?

Yeah, i remember when the wall fell and everybody was thinking that now everything will be so much better . Just like May 05/1945 and 09/1945. Weeping

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
17-07-2016, 04:29 AM
(17-07-2016 03:26 AM)izel Wrote:  there has been some clashes between Erdoğan supporters and ordinary people. last night group of Erdoğan's religious fucks attacked group of people in the bar for drinking alcohol. We are becoming your typical Islamic country Gasp
There is this helicopter flying around my town today, not even sure what's it about Consider

Seems to be a russian copter. I thought Turkey was armerd primarily by germany. just an observation Consider

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
17-07-2016, 04:39 AM
(17-07-2016 04:29 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  

Seems to be a russian copter. I thought Turkey was armerd primarily by germany. just an observation Consider

Turns out it belongs to the fire department, there has been some sort of attack at the near by command post and helicopter is trying to put down the fire. With all the shit that's been happening, every little unusual movement scares the shit out of me Laugh out load. After all we are officially a shithole as a country right now Gasp

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like izel's post
17-07-2016, 04:49 AM
(17-07-2016 04:27 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 05:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So now that Communist dictatorships are a thing of the past, they've been replaced by Islamic dictatorships?

Yeah, i remember when the wall fell and everybody was thinking that now everything will be so much better . Just like May 05/1945 and 09/1945. Weeping

Until the Suez crisis.....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-07-2016, 12:29 PM

???? Looks like a chopper picking up water out of a lake to drop on a fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
[+] 2 users Like jabeady's post
17-07-2016, 07:33 PM
(15-07-2016 03:49 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Oh, I don't think it will ever stop being a thing. Both countries being based on patriotism and quite conservative and teaching kids how to hate one another and all.

Only thing I would most likely disagree and or argue with undergroundp is who the baklava belongs to Laugh out load. Other then that everything else is history Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
17-07-2016, 07:51 PM
(17-07-2016 07:33 PM)izel Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 03:49 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Oh, I don't think it will ever stop being a thing. Both countries being based on patriotism and quite conservative and teaching kids how to hate one another and all.

Only thing I would most likely disagree and or argue with undergroundp is who the baklava belongs to Laugh out load. Other then that everything else is history Laugh out load

The baklava belongs to whomever gets to the pan first.Drooling
[+] 6 users Like I Am's post
17-07-2016, 07:54 PM
(17-07-2016 07:33 PM)izel Wrote:  

What about Ouzo versus Raki ?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
17-07-2016, 07:59 PM
(17-07-2016 07:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 07:33 PM)izel Wrote:  Only thing I would most likely disagree and or argue with undergroundp is who the baklava belongs to Laugh out load. Other then that everything else is history Laugh out load

What about Ouzo versus Raki ?

I don't really like neither of them so she can have that one Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 2 users Like izel's post