Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2016 03:05 PM by DLJ.)
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
(18-07-2016 01:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  I'm with Izel. I would definitely not go out and mess with the democracy protectors. What a shame, I still say the whole thing was rigged.

[Image: quote-thus-conscience-does-make-cowards-...310351.jpg]

Izel's message of dissent is honourable.

But who keeps their head... Ned Stark or LittleFinger?

Erdoğan supports democracy, does he? Fantastic!

Get the posters up supporting him and show who is against him:

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Wrote:a statement that will cause the world to hear and understand the meaning of terrorism, and boots that will trample the idol of nationalism, destroy the idol of democracy and uncover its deviant nature.

This pits the democratically elected government and its supporters against the Islamists.

An Islamist who is part of a "democracy patrol" is going to have to do some soul-searching.

Get the message out (anonymously, of course) that one cannot support both Erdoğan's Democracy and an Islamic State.

Then sit back and have a beer.

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
18-07-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
Erdoğan is absolutely untouchable right now. Today he even mentioned the death penalty. As some of you may know, there is no death penalty in Turkey, but within hours of so called coup, nearly 3000 judges and prosecutors were removed from their duty's, nobody knows why. Now with Erdoğan as a judge, judy and executioner, suddenly talks of a death penalty has emerged from its grave. Today Erdoğan stated that "if the supreme court wants to bring the death penalty, I'd be in support of that". WHAAAT??? Shocker how this coup benefits one person and one person only. There will be a lot of death under Erdoğan's democracy, I can feel it, mark my words.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like izel's post
18-07-2016, 03:20 PM
There are quite a few parallels to this

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
18-07-2016, 03:42 PM
(18-07-2016 03:14 PM)izel Wrote:  Erdoğan is absolutely untouchable right now. Today he even mentioned the death penalty. As some of you may know, there is no death penalty in Turkey, but within hours of so called coup, nearly 3000 judges and prosecutors were removed from their duty's, nobody knows why. Now with Erdoğan as a judge, judy and executioner, suddenly talks of a death penalty has emerged from its grave. Today Erdoğan stated that "if the supreme court wants to bring the death penalty, I'd be in support of that". WHAAAT??? Shocker how this coup benefits one person and one person only. There will be a lot of death under Erdoğan's democracy, I can feel it, mark my words.

You now have lost your democracy and have a dictator.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-07-2016, 06:16 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
18-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Saw on the news last night he fired 8,000 police officers.

This is beyond fishy right now.
Small tiny coup taken place during the busy day with seemingly very little planning and a lot of perfect timing by Erdogan.
And now he's using it to "cleanse" the military, fire a HEAP of judges and 8,000 police officers, fire civil servants and pass laws that he wants such as the death penalty.
All under the disguise of throwing around "democracy" and "we are all 1 Turkey...". And now he's demanding the US hand over the cleric and refusing to offer proof, going as far as saying (more or less in these words) Turkey is 'offended' by the US wanting proof before it extradites the cleric.

I can't get my head around it, it's so fucking dodgy.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
18-07-2016, 06:36 PM
(18-07-2016 06:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Saw on the news last night he fired 8,000 police officers.

Small tiny coup taken place during the busy day with seemingly very little planning and a lot of perfect timing by Erdogan.
And now he's using it to "cleanse" the military, fire a HEAP of judges and 8,000 police officers, fire civil servants and pass laws that he wants such as the death penalty.
All under the disguise of throwing around "democracy" and "we are all 1 Turkey...". And now he's demanding the US hand over the cleric and refusing to offer proof, going as far as saying (more or less in these words) Turkey is 'offended' by the US wanting proof before it extradites the cleric.

You think Erdogan might have staged the coup?

#sigh
18-07-2016, 06:57 PM
(18-07-2016 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 06:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Saw on the news last night he fired 8,000 police officers.

You think Erdogan might have staged the coup?

Yea pretty much.
Ya just gotta be careful because it sounds so conspiracy theory-y. BUT just because it does sound like something a nut bag would preach on a corner doesn't mean it's not true.

[Image: oscar.png]
18-07-2016, 07:08 PM
History repeats. The eternal recurrence.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-07-2016, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2016 07:27 PM by Fireball.)
(18-07-2016 07:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  History repeats. The eternal recurrence.

I'm going to predict that the US will not fall as you predict. Let's both get uploaded into the Singularity and see which way it goes...if the Singularity actually happens, and we both manage to get uploaded, and if...

...a religious government actually materializes. I personally think that in this information age that things will be vastly different from Roman history. I really hope we are both there to witness it!