Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
(20-07-2016 05:13 PM)izel Wrote:  So, Erdoğan conveniently declares a State of Emergency for 3 months Ohmy. What does this means for us?

1: Limits on the time people can spend outside.

2: Limits on where and when people can gather and how many.

3: Searching persons and their vehicles and houses without a warrant and the ability to take anything as evidence.

4: It will be mandatory to carry ID papers on you all the time if you are visiting an area that's not your home town.

5: Any printing press may be banned or will require approval.

6: Any voiced broadcast whether it be radio, TV or film will depend on approval.

7: Inspection of all theater plays, depending on approval.

8: Rending persons whom may be thought to be harmful for public peace unable to enter or leave certain areas, or settle down.

9: Banning or making all public demonstrations in open or closed spaces depend on approval.

10: Delaying the firing of workers for 3 months.

11: The ability to halt all activities of any foundation on a case by case basis for 3 months.

12: During the state of emergency the government may pass any bill without needing the approval of the parliament and it has equal status as law.

We are fucked Facepalm

Smash your computer, bury it in a harbor, and go "eat at taco bell."

Wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

*secret handshake*

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
20-07-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
(20-07-2016 05:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Be very careful Izel. Indeed. This site may well endanger you.
On that note, I can help with a VPN if you need to use the Internet anonymously, izel. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
20-07-2016, 06:25 PM
(20-07-2016 05:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 05:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Someone needs to whack Erdogan. Drinking Beverage

Some clever hacker needs to put a rare Pokemon in his house to trigger a stampede. That way it seems like an accident.

That could work. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-07-2016, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2016 08:07 AM by Fireball.)
(20-07-2016 06:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 05:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Be very careful Izel. Indeed. This site may well endanger you.
On that note, I can help with a VPN if you need to use the Internet anonymously, izel. Consider

On that note, how good is the Firefox VPN? Not that I am concerned for myself. The Feds watch my every move. Rolleyes If they want to look at the same stuff at reddit gone wild, they are welcome. Drinking Beverage
20-07-2016, 06:41 PM
(20-07-2016 06:39 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 06:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  On that note, I can help with a VPN if you need to use the Internet anonymously, izel. Consider

On that note, how good is the Firefox VPN? Not that I am concerned for myself. The Feds watch my every move. Rolleyes If they want to look at the same bronze starfishes at reddit gone wild, they are welcome. Gasp

You don't live in an Islamic dictatorship.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-07-2016, 07:02 PM
(20-07-2016 06:39 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Not that I am concerned for myself. The Feds watch my every move. Rolleyes

After watching my GirlyAss for the last 3 decades The Man knows I am not worth watching. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-07-2016, 07:12 PM
I imagine former co-workers at NSA spying on me with a single tear in their eye wondering what the fuck went wrong.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-07-2016, 02:10 AM
Watch closely what Adolf did in 1934. I am serious.

His next steps will be (not necessarily in that order)

- Disempower parliament
- Declare everyone who disagress with his (political) views as a enemy of the state, not only followers of Gülen
- Create a sectret police to remove all dissenters from society
- show trials for prominent dissenters
- Locations to put "convicted" dissenters, camps, more (secret) prisons or anything that works
- Implementation of death penalyy (he already asked for this)
- Making plenty of use of death penalty
- Additionally more and more people will start to just "disappear"

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
21-07-2016, 02:21 AM
So now , one of the NATO countries is an dictatorship.

Btw, Erdogan recently apologized for downing the Russian plane.

http://So now , one of the NATO countrie...ian plane

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
21-07-2016, 03:05 AM
(20-07-2016 06:39 PM)Fireball Wrote:  On that note, how good is the Firefox VPN? Not that I am concerned for myself. The Feds watch my every move. Rolleyes If they want to look at the same bronze starfishes at reddit gone wild, they are welcome. Gasp
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Mozilla doesn't offer a VPN themselves, but there are VPN extensions for Firefox from third parties that route your traffic through their own servers to anonymize your browsing. There are a bunch of free ones, but they all have the downside of slowing down your speed significantly. If you can't afford to or don't want to pay for a commercial VPN, I can recommend a free one called Betternet.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]