Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
Stay safe izel. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-07-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
CNN just reported that the government says the coup is over and they defeated the military.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

15-07-2016, 06:12 PM
(15-07-2016 06:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  CNN just reported that the government says the coup is over and they defeated the military.

Not before 17 police officers were killed by a helicopter attack.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tur...spartanntp

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-07-2016, 06:16 PM
(15-07-2016 06:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  CNN just reported that the government says the coup is over and they defeated the military.

Welp. If that ain't a last ditch effort I don't know what is. .... I think this party's over.

#sigh
15-07-2016, 06:28 PM
(15-07-2016 06:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Welp. If that ain't a last ditch effort I don't know what is. .... I think this party's over.

They're saying that it was only a small portion of the military that organized and tried to carry out the coup.

The president allegedly just landed in Istanbul.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

15-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Warning! Graphic video ahead: https://www.facebook.com/muslu.apo.5/vid...027074835/

This was posted with the caption "PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED WITH AUTOMATIC RIFLES RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE MAIN TURKISH ARMED FORCES HQ" on a live tracker. Ohmy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
15-07-2016, 07:02 PM
(15-07-2016 06:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Warning! Graphic video ahead: https://www.facebook.com/muslu.apo.5/vid...027074835/

This was posted with the caption "PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED WITH AUTOMATIC RIFLES RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE MAIN TURKISH ARMED FORCES HQ" on a live tracker. Ohmy

Do you know where the Armed Forces HQ is?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Holy fucking shit..

[Image: oscar.png]
Izel:

Glad to hear you are safe and with family.

Stay safe! Don't do anything to endanger yourself!

We will be thinking of you.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
15-07-2016, 07:06 PM
(15-07-2016 07:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 06:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Warning! Graphic video ahead: https://www.facebook.com/muslu.apo.5/vid...027074835/

Do you know where the Armed Forces HQ is?

Ankara I believe.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post