Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
(15-07-2016 07:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Holy fucking shit..

Ikr! Those bodies don't look Military, or like Law Enforcement! Confused

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Breaking News: Turkish Army Launches Military Coup Against Erdogan's Government!
Both sides are claiming control of the country.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
15-07-2016, 07:13 PM
From the BBC:

bbc link
Quote:Mr Erdogan called on people to take to the streets to oppose the uprising.

He said: "I urge the Turkish people to convene at public squares and airports. I never believed in a power higher than the power of the people."

Armored vehicles tend to override the power of the people. Sad

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
15-07-2016, 07:13 PM
(15-07-2016 07:09 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Both sides are claiming control of the country.

I think it's safe to say the government have 'control'. President Erdogan has landed in Istanbul and is gonna give a speech in a bit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-07-2016, 07:17 PM
(15-07-2016 06:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Warning! Graphic video ahead: https://www.facebook.com/muslu.apo.5/vid...027074835/

This was posted with the caption "PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED WITH AUTOMATIC RIFLES RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE MAIN TURKISH ARMED FORCES HQ" on a live tracker. Ohmy

"Services not available."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
15-07-2016, 07:21 PM
(15-07-2016 03:12 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  You okay, Izel?

I was wondering the same thing.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
15-07-2016, 07:49 PM
It ain't over yet. Nothing like this will be settled in such a short time period. Hell, it took Italy 2 weeks to take over Ethiopia, jets against spears. Maybe a week, since there is actually infrastructure in Turkey, these days. A mess, nonetheless.

Keep your head down, Izel!
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
15-07-2016, 09:25 PM
42 people dead Sad
Graphic video https://www.facebook.com/muslu.apo.5/vid...027074835/

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
15-07-2016, 09:39 PM
(15-07-2016 09:25 PM)izel Wrote:  42 people dead Sad
Graphic video https://www.facebook.com/muslu.apo.5/vid...027074835/

Stay safe friend.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-07-2016, 09:42 PM
[Image: L35M9b.jpg]

Erdoğan with his supporters. Not fully over yet but I don't know. The media is not very reliable here either. One station shows helicopter bombing the government buildings and next shows something completely different. As far as my area goes, its very quiet, nobody's out Blink this is most unnecessary shit ever

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like izel's post