Breaking news: FBI Director Comey to deliver statement at 11 a.m. ET

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: FBI: No Recomendation Of Indictment For Hillary Clinton
How can she be so careless and be trusted in the position she's running for?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Breaking news: FBI Director Comey to deliver statement at 11 a.m. ET
(05-07-2016 01:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I would have voted for Jim Webb in a heartbeat.
You and me both, brother. Thumbsup

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-07-2016, 01:19 PM
(05-07-2016 01:13 PM)OceanTherapist Wrote:  How can she be so careless and be trusted in the position she's running for?

Many factors. Her playing the women card, her being an establisment favorite, and many voters vote for people not because they like them, but because they were popular(this reason also explains why trump was elected as well)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Has anyone stopped to think that just maybe she relied on the advice of people she believed were experts in technology?
I doubt that she is technically competent in network security.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-07-2016, 01:25 PM
(05-07-2016 01:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  Has anyone stopped to think that just maybe she relied on the advice of people she believed were experts in technology?

I mean if I took bad advice and did the same thing clinton did, would that excuse me?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-07-2016, 01:42 PM
(05-07-2016 01:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  Has anyone stopped to think that just maybe she relied on the advice of people she believed were experts in technology?

This is what bothers me the most. Career civil servants are trained how to treat classified information for like ad nauseum. Did she not have career civil servants on her staff and at her disposal? Did she not consult them? That's what bothers me.

Some GS-12 flunky is gonna lose their job for hollering "STOP THE LAUNCH! STOP THE LAUNCH! IT'S TOO COLD FOR THE O-RINGS TO HOLD!"

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-07-2016, 01:42 PM
(05-07-2016 11:35 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 11:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'll have to look for it online later. I got up too late to see it live.

Here you go Mom

Thank you so much.

I watched the whole thing, and while I do still find it extremely troubling and frankly stupid that people handling classified, top secret, etc, documents could be so blatantly and woefully yet unintentionally careless as to claim they didn't know it was wrong.

So basically after an exhaustive investigation they're not recommending prosecution. The DoJ will probably go along, if they're smart they'll do it quickly.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-07-2016, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2016 01:53 AM by Vosur.)
We can rule that out as a possible explanation based on testimony from Clinton's closest aide, Huma Abedin. I'm too tired to find the relevant article right now, but I'll post it later.

Edit: Here you go: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pub...story.html

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-07-2016, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 02:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-07-2016 01:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Trump is just going to beat the shit out of Hillary with this gross negligence finding from the FBI.

He will first have to overcome his own gross negligence with a variety of businesses he drove into bankruptcy for his own profit, his blatant blatant misogynistic, racist, islamophobic, anti-semitic, xenophobic tweets. Books running 80-20 Hillbillary now. But bet how you want. ..... asshole .... I forgive myself for calling you an asshole. ... but you're a fucking asshole.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-07-2016, 02:15 PM
I missed this thread and made my comments on the other thread.

it's still disturbing to me. One thing I will repeat I hope the DoJ doesn't drag this out, and comes out quickly they will take the FBI's recommendation and won't seek charges. I also now understand better why it took so long to investigate.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces