Breaking silence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Breaking silence
It never feels like a problem till times like this. If I bought into psychology more I might seek out therapy...but I dunno *shrug*

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Think of all the people that were affected that aren't here right now. Either because they can't say it or they are too ashamed. Breaks my cold, hard heart.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-07-2013, 08:44 PM
(06-07-2013 08:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think thats probably the issue. People who dont know cant understand. Its a serious violation. What also creeps me out is one of those....people....are in here reading as we speak.

Hug

Yea I worry about it...but suffering in silence is worse.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

06-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Thanks guys. Getting that out really actually made me feel a lot better. I think I can handle things now.

(Side note) Mom you and I should hang out sometime. Terrible we live so close and havent.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-07-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Pedophilia
Alright guys, I am NOT here to argue, I am not here to fight, I am here to share:

Back when I was in Russia, my real mother couldn't take care of me very well, and she sent me to live with her relatives while she sorted. I was about five at the time, and she sent me to stay a few days with my cousins.

These days were hell. Not only did they abuse me sexually, but they tied me down to a chair and abused me in all the ways possible, physical emotion and sexually.

I still wince when I hear the sound of duck-tape being used. I still hate being alone with people I don't trust. This is why I wanted to get in contact with my mother so that I could tell her what they did to me.

I know that it is worse when you are older, and I can understand the pain of being abused, and the disgusted feeling of encountering those who are attracted to children. I can understand the skepticism you guys have for their claims, I have them too.

However, I realize that they(the posters) didn't abuse me. I realize that I can't assume anything about them just because of my own bad experiences.

They are not my cousins.

This has been painful for me, because I understand the reasons behind leaving, and I understand the reason of being scared over this stuff. I am sorry, really, from the bottom of my heart for all of you to be hurt by this.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
06-07-2013, 08:55 PM
(06-07-2013 05:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Recently a thread was started that just turned my life upside down....

Yep...I know of what thread you speak, and I also think it's brought a lot of pain to many others on this forum. I am saddened to hear how it has hurt you so.

Earlier today, I carefully read the entire thread that so upset Momsurroundedbyboys, and have concluded that the thread is not what it seems to be. I mean, if I started a thread that caused so many community members grief, and caused many of them to needlessly argue amongst themselves, then I would put a stop to the my posting when I could readily see how much potential bitterness it was causing - and I think most people would do the same. But not these Pedo Guys - they post on and on and on...and don't seem to give a damn about the grief it causes or the potential fallout.

Considering this...anybody care to convince me that these guys aren't the Sociopaths I suspect them to be?
[+] 3 users Like Julius's post
06-07-2013, 08:56 PM
(06-07-2013 08:55 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(06-07-2013 05:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Recently a thread was started that just turned my life upside down....

Yep...I know of what thread you speak, and I also think it's brought a lot of pain to many others on this forum. I am saddened to hear how it has hurt you so.

Earlier today, I carefully read the entire thread that so upset Momsurroundedbyboys, and have concluded that the thread is not what it seems to be. I mean, if I started a thread that caused so many community members grief, and caused many of them to needlessly argue amongst themselves, then I would put a stop to the my posting when I could readily see how much potential bitterness it was causing - and I think most people would do the same. But not these Pedo Guys - they post on and on and on...and don't seem to give a damn about the grief it causes or the potential fallout.

Considering this...anybody care to convince me that these guys aren't the Sociopaths I suspect them to be?

No, I am not willing to defend them in this thread, for the sake of consideration.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
06-07-2013, 08:56 PM
(06-07-2013 08:35 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It never feels like a problem till times like this. If I bought into psychology more I might seek out therapy...but I dunno *shrug*

It's hard. It's hard finding the right person.

But it also helps to not hide it and talk when the feelings threaten to overwhelm.

It's hard to explain it to people who never have been through it...

If you ever need to talk...pm me. Please! You're NOT alone.

06-07-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm sorry you went through that Ato. I really am.

Julius -- thank you very much.

06-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Sigh...