Breaking silence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Breaking silence
(07-07-2013 04:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  Androgel and oral wild yam extract (natural estrogen) are most wonderful for menopause. The combo balances things out for women in menopause and most of the nasty symptoms are gone within a couple days. And it isn't harmful at all. If you take the chemical estrogen during menopause, it just postpones shit.

Sorry, maybe Manly will appreciate this some day. I just heard "androgel" and that's what it made me think of. Tongue

Pretty sure "incidental contact" with Girly's fatass testosterone laden skin played a part in Manly's early menopause at 43 yo a couple years ago. She lab tests at twice 3x the standard deviation away from the mean for women (she comes in at 112ng/dl). ... Not to worry, though, she's still getting a similar incidental dose and seems quite well..

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 05:29 PM
This thread has just gone a whole new route...

[Image: godtroll.php]
07-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Real castration would be superior.
07-07-2013, 05:32 PM
That happens a lot here.

So Girly, you doing ok?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-07-2013, 05:32 PM
It's gone Girly, and I'm good with that.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-07-2013, 05:34 PM
I don't even get it. I lost track after you folks started talking about medical terms and stuff. Oh foreign languages, you will always annoy me...

[Image: godtroll.php]
07-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Girly is good people...and if you think he's hard to understand, I would like to introduce you to HouseofCantor. Tongue

I love them both.

07-07-2013, 05:40 PM
(07-07-2013 12:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I suppose part of what is hard to understand is similar to my experience the the other abuses I suffered. I have told people before that I would rather take a beating than the emotional and verbal abuse.

A lot of physical wounds can be healed. Not all of them, of course.

But emotional and psychological damage is a whole different thing. The aspects of abuse that fuck with your mind and destroy your self-worth are so hard to repair, if they can truly be repaired. They come out in so many different ways and affect so many aspects of a person's life.

Knowing that my mother hated me and there was nothing I could do to win her over was a hard pill to swallow...if your own mother doesn't love you, how can you think anyone else will? Knowing that a lot of the beatings I endured were inflicted by dad but instigated by mom took away any hope I had...I was obviously worthless. Dad kicking me after slugging me in the stomach and me dropping to the floor gasping for breath while mom said, "Don't kill her Fritz, I want to kill her too but you can't kill her." plays in my mind like a broken record...she wished me dead...and was using dad as the murder weapon.

When I got pregnant with my oldest mom said to 'get rid of it' or she would tell dad. It didn't need to be said that meant he would beat the pregnancy out of me. I ran with the clothes on my back.

There are times that seem to be so trivial when her voice comes into my head to let me know that I am a worthless piece of shit, even today. The breast cancer diagnosis brought back memories of mom and dad making fun of me for not being well-endowed. Like I had any say so in how I was built. They fucked up my head in more ways than I can count.

The emotional, mental, psychological damages caused by the abuse I went through will never, ever leave me and have colored my life in ways that I can never repair.

What I dealt with and still deal with seem trivial compared to what those of you who suffered sexual abuse must have to endure.

I carried and still carry most of my scars inside...some of it damaged my kids though it was not my intent. I didn't know how a loving parent was supposed to act. I just know that any threat to a child leaves me shaking with anger because I know that they will bear it and it will alter their lives forever and none of it is their fault.

Though I think about this and my eyes fill with tears, those tears cannot spill...tears mean weakness, tears mean being beaten, tears mean belittling...tears mean failure. But my heart hurts for all of you and for the ones that can't speak about it even more.

Love to you all in the only way I can express it...no hugs.

I'm so sorry you went through all that -- how horrible. Sadcryface We are here for you!!

Love you back *shoulder bump* Heart

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Haha, now I am confused too. Smile

I agree about girly and HOC, love them, but I never have any issues following girly's thoughts, HOC, than man makes me work to get the point.

Back to that fact that we are in support here, I still wanna know: How are you doing Girly?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Yeah, group check...how is everyone today?