Breastfeeding a Man in Islam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Breastfeeding a Man in Islam
I think that all women around the world should breastfeed all man who want that. Why, not, boobs for everyone!

Big Grin

And of course they shouldn't drive, why is that even being questioned?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
25-05-2012, 06:08 PM
(23-05-2012 03:34 PM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  This was used a couple of years ago by the women campaigning for the right to drive in Saudi Arabia. Because they were not allowed to ride in a car with a man who was not a family member, they threatened to breastfeed their chauffeurs making them Hadith-icly (a word I just invented) their sons.

The law hasn't changed, I don't know if anyone followed through with the threat. I guess they would have been arrested for... something... adultery maybe?
Threatening to breastfeed!? Best campaign tactic ever. Very sad that they even have to argue for their right to drive, though.
25-05-2012, 07:32 PM
(25-05-2012 02:14 AM)Filox Wrote:  I think that all women around the world should breastfeed all man who want that. Why, not, boobs for everyone!

My opinion of Mohammed just increased by orders of magnitude. That's the wisdom of Solomon right there. Big Grin

(25-05-2012 02:14 AM)Filox Wrote:  And of course they shouldn't drive, why is that even being questioned?

It would be very dangerous for them to drive. I mean 'cause they're breastfeeding and all. In an accident the poor fella feeding could drown when the airbag hits him in the back of the head.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-05-2012, 12:50 AM
(25-05-2012 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-05-2012 02:14 AM)Filox Wrote:  And of course they shouldn't drive, why is that even being questioned?

It would be very dangerous for them to drive. I mean 'cause they're breastfeeding and all. In an accident the poor fella feeding could drown when the airbag hits him in the back of the head.
Meh! My Grandma did this in the 50's with 7 kids bopping all around from seat to seat- I'm sure it'll turn out fine!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
26-05-2012, 01:38 AM
(26-05-2012 12:50 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(25-05-2012 07:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It would be very dangerous for them to drive. I mean 'cause they're breastfeeding and all. In an accident the poor fella feeding could drown when the airbag hits him in the back of the head.
Meh! My Grandma did this in the 50's with 7 kids bopping all around from seat to seat- I'm sure it'll turn out fine!

She didn't happen to save any of her breast milk by chance?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.