Breitbart news

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 12:23 AM
RE: Breitbart news
Oh this is YET another fucking AMERICAN Trump thread.

He's a cunt. He's president.

It's your fault.

Now STFU! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-01-2017, 08:44 AM
(23-01-2017 12:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Oh this is YET another fucking AMERICAN Trump thread.

It's your fault.

Now STFU! Big Grin

Don't look at me. I voted for the other gal. Can't help that I live in an ocean of blood.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
23-01-2017, 08:49 AM
[Image: kP4Yax1.jpg]
You'll see that Brietbart is right up (or down, as the case may be) there with Alex Jones' Infowars and The Blaze. They're not to be taken seriously.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
25-01-2017, 04:17 PM
I hate the term 'fake news'. It's way too PC.

When I was a kid, fake news was called a 'tabloid'. When you saw it in the supermarket, you knew that it was trash. Yet, there was a market for it. Apparently.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

25-01-2017, 04:44 PM
(25-01-2017 04:17 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I hate the term 'fake news'. It's way too PC.

When I was a kid, fake news was called a 'tabloid'. When you saw it in the supermarket, you knew that it was trash. Yet, there was a market for it. Apparently.

When I grew up it was propaganda.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-01-2017, 08:28 PM
(25-01-2017 04:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 04:17 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I hate the term 'fake news'. It's way too PC.

When I grew up it was propaganda.

Grandpa called it "the funny papers".

28-01-2017, 10:56 PM
I'm starting to think it's becoming politically correct to dislike political correctness.

28-01-2017, 11:21 PM
(23-01-2017 12:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Oh this is YET another fucking AMERICAN Trump thread.

It's your fault.

Now STFU! Big Grin

Sorry about all the trump threads, Banjo. I know it must drive forum members from around the world a little nuts. I apologize.

But we in the US are swimming in an ocean of trump shit. It's a horrible situation not only for our country but for much of the civilized world. The man is mentally unfit to occupy the office and we're trying to figure out what to do about this dreadful problem. Most of the forum members didn't vote for this fucked up asshole.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-01-2017, 11:35 PM
(28-01-2017 10:56 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I'm starting to think it's becoming politically correct to dislike political correctness.

I think trump has made people realize that being politically correct falls under the category of good old fashioned decency and treating people in a civilized fashion. So far this week trump has shown himself to be uncouth, ill mannered, rude, boorish, selfish and he treats his wife like she's extra baggage to leave behind for the porter to pick up.

I personally don't see the American voters tolerating this man for four years.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-01-2017, 11:36 AM
(28-01-2017 11:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 10:56 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I'm starting to think it's becoming politically correct to dislike political correctness.

I think trump has made people realize that being politically correct falls under the category of good old fashioned decency and treating people in a civilized fashion. So far this week trump has shown himself to be uncouth, ill mannered, rude, boorish, selfish and he treats his wife like she's extra baggage to leave behind for the porter to pick up.

I personally don't see the American voters tolerating this man for four years.

omg, so true. I've been saying this for years (to no one in particular lol) that being "politically correct" is the boogeyman of the last couple decades. Being kind and empathetic to people is not too much of an imposition. Does it go too far sometimes? Sure. But that doesn't mean we should ditch the whole concept. It's about basic respect. It's about learning and being willing to change your behavior when you learn that how you've behaved in the past could be hurtful to others and understanding the circumstances for when it occurs. "Political correctness" is not inherently a bad thing. But people want to throw the baby out with the bathwater when political correctness seems like it's gone too far for them.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post