Brexit? Is that it? Well it's a sign apparently,,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Brexit? Is that it? Well it's a sign apparently,,
The whole thing with Britain doing the thing., I haven't read it much but I'm sure everyone knows what it is.

Either way, people are already saying
"This will lead to the one world order"
"This is a sign of the end times"

I'm tired, I'm so tired of worrying over the end.
So tired that I don't care. I'm tired of people saying every thing that happens is going to lead to the end.
Done.
Every time someone says something like this I feel a bit stronger, or numb I can't really tell.
But either way, I'm not as stressed over it.

Now the thing that bothers me are these people claiming every time something "changes" or "happens" it's the freaking end
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Jewelarcher's post
24-06-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Brexit? Is that it? Well it's a sign apparently,,
Yup every damn thing that happens is a fucking sign of the end times. Rolleyes My dad dying? Welp, my mom and some folks around here (friends of my dad's) said that probably God was gonna come back soon and he took my dad early so that maybe his death could draw people to Christ before the end (because my dad was a good man who just happened to be a Christian). Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
24-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Amen. To sort of reinforce your point about how End Times happy people are...
Danny Devito, Misha Collins (of the show Supernatural), King Juan Carlos I of Spain, Bill Gates, Prince William, computers, President Franklin Delano Roosevent, Mikhail Gorbachev, Vladimir Putin, President Barack Obama, Pope Francis, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope John Paul II, the Roman Emperor Nero, Napoleon, Hitler, the fictional Nicolae Carpathia, President John F. Kennedy, President Ronald Reagan, Henry Kissinger, and Pope John XV, among many others. Who are all these people? They've all been accused of being the Anti-Christ. Laughat

It really does seem like every news story, you're totally right, someone on my FB insists it's the end of the world. Like "Trump is God's Trumpet". Or "The EU won't let Britain leave, and reveal itself to be the one world government."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
24-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Don't worry about this end of the world shenanigans. Christians have been saying this same thing for years in response to a variety of events. And of course, no end of the world Wink

The Bible is just a book (just like any other book sitting on your bookshelf). The end of the world idea comes from literature in the Bible classified as apocalyptic literature. Apocalyptic because its subject matter has to do with the end of the world. These are just stories and nothing more. Remember biblical writers were just regular people writing about their time and NOT about anything going on years and years and years in the future.

Here's a good video to watch about Christianity's origins (esp. check out the 10:18 mark in relation to your post.)

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-06-2016, 10:03 PM
The EU is the NWO? Now I've heard everything Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
24-06-2016, 10:04 PM
(24-06-2016 09:30 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  The whole thing with Britain doing the thing., I haven't read it much but I'm sure everyone knows what it is.

Either way, people are already saying
"This will lead to the one world order"
"This is a sign of the end times"

I'm tired, I'm so tired of worrying over the end.
So tired that I don't care. I'm tired of people saying every thing that happens is going to lead to the end.
Done.
Every time someone says something like this I feel a bit stronger, or numb I can't really tell.
But either way, I'm not as stressed over it.

Now the thing that bothers me are these people claiming every time something "changes" or "happens" it's the freaking end

Anything is a sign if they want it to be.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-06-2016, 10:08 PM
Also how does a country leaving a One World Government type organization like the EU cause a One World Order?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-06-2016, 10:14 PM
(24-06-2016 10:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Also how does a country leaving a One World Government type organization like the EU cause a One World Order?

[Image: stash-1-244250d58073b0ed1.jpeg]

Wink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
24-06-2016, 10:16 PM
My favorite satire site, the Babylon Bee has this, that goes with the thread well. Dispensationalists frantically adjusting End-Times charts to include Brexit vote.

Quote:WORLD—As Great Britain voted in favor of a motion to leave the European Union, premillenial dispensationalists around the world held emergency meetings Friday morning, frantically adjusting their prophetic charts to include the completely unanticipated new development.

“We’re thinking of calling this one ‘The Brexit Dispensation,'” Tim LaHaye told reporters as he hastily altered his precise wall charts to account for the new information. “We had previously thought that Saddam Hussein would be the one to usher in the one-world government, but that’s looking less likely now, so we’re going to make some official adjustments.” LaHaye added that the European Union might not be ushering in an age of one-world government after all, unfortunately.

Meanwhile in California, prophecy expert Dr. David Jeremiah of Shadow Mountain Community Church reportedly made an emergency early-morning phone call to Texas pastor John Hagee. “John, have you seen the news? This isn’t in any of the tables!” he is said to have screamed into the phone. After calming Jeremiah down, Hagee reportedly consulted a series of lunar charts taped across his bedroom walls and surmised that the Brexit decision had actually been accurately predicted by Halley’s Comet in 1986, before proceeding to scribble some corrections on his favorite eschatological timeline in red marker.

“We totally missed it!” Hagee told reporters as he explained his new chart at a Friday afternoon press conference. “It just goes to show when you’re not extremely careful about building your theology around current events and astrological signs, even the experts can make a mistake.”

Hagee further stated that he would have an exhaustive new book covering these developments released within a few months, tentatively titled Brexit: Dispensation of Doom.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
24-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Don't worry, someday the sun will consume the earth and the end of times really will come.

To quote king arthur - We shall watch.. and pray

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson