Brexit? Is that it? Well it's a sign apparently,,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Brexit? Is that it? Well it's a sign apparently,,
(24-06-2016 10:51 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Don't worry, someday the sun will consume the earth and the end of times really will come.

To quote king arthur - We shall watch.. and pray

We will be long gone by then.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-06-2016, 09:12 AM
(24-06-2016 10:01 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Amen. To sort of reinforce your point about how End Times happy people are...
Danny Devito, Misha Collins (of the show Supernatural), King Juan Carlos I of Spain, Bill Gates, Prince William, computers, President Franklin Delano Roosevent, Mikhail Gorbachev, Vladimir Putin, President Barack Obama, Pope Francis, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope John Paul II, the Roman Emperor Nero, Napoleon, Hitler, the fictional Nicolae Carpathia, President John F. Kennedy, President Ronald Reagan, Henry Kissinger, and Pope John XV, among many others. Who are all these people? They've all been accused of being the Anti-Christ. Laughat

It really does seem like every news story, you're totally right, someone on my FB insists it's the end of the world. Like "Trump is God's Trumpet". Or "The EU won't let Britain leave, and reveal itself to be the one world government."

i am very well aware of misha collins.
that man can be anything he wants in my book. Angel
25-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Depends on how you look at things.

Whilst I dont believe in any definitive "illuminati/nwo" thing, I do believe that looking at history, humanity has a wealth of people all trying their best to gain and to consolidate power and that we have a lot of sociopaths in power.

The very system that keeps the world lubricated (The banking system and money) have been uncovered to be practising in very corrupt ways and they face record fines yet nobody goes to prison/no real change.

Its allright. Some people mock the idea of groups of people trying to take over the world like they mock religion. I empathise with you completely. Its not in your world view, its not a belief nor may you want it to be.

Thats fine, but none of us know, we just have opinions.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
25-06-2016, 12:19 PM
(24-06-2016 09:30 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  The whole thing with Britain doing the thing., I haven't read it much but I'm sure everyone knows what it is.

Either way, people are already saying
"This will lead to the one world order"
"This is a sign of the end times"

I'm tired, I'm so tired of worrying over the end.
So tired that I don't care. I'm tired of people saying every thing that happens is going to lead to the end.
Done.
Every time someone says something like this I feel a bit stronger, or numb I can't really tell.
But either way, I'm not as stressed over it.

Now the thing that bothers me are these people claiming every time something "changes" or "happens" it's the freaking end
It's funny. These are the same nut balls who claimed that the concept of the EU and other such unions (both trade and political) was a step towards a centralised world order Laugh out load

For the record, I voted to remain in the EU, but there were (IMO) valid arguments on both sides.

PS:
OHAI! I haven't post here in ages Tongue

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased