Bricks have and will continue to be shat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Bricks have and will continue to be shat
Does it feel like halo...

or did they actually make a responsive and immersive shooter where you feel connected to the weapons on screen and not like you're controlling some floaty entity in a static and linear environment? Evil_monster

But srsly, Dodgy was not impressed with halo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2014, 03:18 AM
I was super excited for destiny until your review muffs.

"feels like an MMORPG"

I hate mmos Dodgy and I wasnt super thrilled with boarderlands for the reason that it felt like one

*sad sigh*

Thanks sir.
19-06-2014, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2014 03:32 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(19-06-2014 03:18 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I was super excited for destiny until your review muffs.

"feels like an MMORPG"

I hate mmos Dodgy and I wasnt super thrilled with boarderlands for the reason that it felt like one

*sad sigh*

Thanks sir.

[Image: regular-show-burn.gif?w=650]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-06-2014, 05:21 AM
Cmon Muffsy....

'bout time you used some of those bricks and built me a motherfucking house you useless cunt!

Hop to it.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
29-06-2014, 09:58 PM
17 days 3hours and 2minutes.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-06-2014, 10:07 AM
I preordered the Halo Master Chief remastered series. You get 4 games plus a beta code for $60 (I dunno what that is in other currencies). Halo 2 and 3 were the best in the series. These were the games that made Bungie's career. Highly recommend you check it out.

Atir aissom atir imon
30-06-2014, 03:18 PM
(30-06-2014 10:07 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I preordered the Halo Master Chief remastered series. You get 4 games plus a beta code for $60 (I dunno what that is in other currencies). Halo 2 and 3 were the best in the series. These were the games that made Bungie's career. Highly recommend you check it out.

Plus the multiplayer is 4 games rolled into one.

30-06-2014, 06:24 PM
(30-06-2014 03:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 10:07 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I preordered the Halo Master Chief remastered series. You get 4 games plus a beta code for $60 (I dunno what that is in other currencies). Halo 2 and 3 were the best in the series. These were the games that made Bungie's career. Highly recommend you check it out.

Plus the multiplayer is 4 games rolled into one.

What?

Atir aissom atir imon
30-06-2014, 06:50 PM
(30-06-2014 06:24 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 03:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Plus the multiplayer is 4 games rolled into one.

What?

As I understand it from what my flatmate was telling me (and he's a huge Halo fanboy and runs the games department at a local electronics department store), all four games multiplayers are rolled into one. So you set your search parameters, ie: Team deathmatch, and it'll search for a team deathmatch game over the 4 games. So you could end up in a Halo 2 team DM or a Halo 3 DM etc..

01-07-2014, 12:28 PM
(30-06-2014 06:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 06:24 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  What?

As I understand it from what my flatmate was telling me (and he's a huge Halo fanboy and runs the games department at a local electronics department store), all four games multiplayers are rolled into one. So you set your search parameters, ie: Team deathmatch, and it'll search for a team deathmatch game over the 4 games. So you could end up in a Halo 2 team DM or a Halo 3 DM etc..

Oh shit, I didn't even know that. I was under the impression that you get the four disks just like before, only difference is they're remastered for the Xbox One. Would they be able to fit it all on one disk? Or is the multiplayer on a separate disk like Battlefield or something?

Atir aissom atir imon