Bricks have and will continue to be shat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Bricks have and will continue to be shat
(02-07-2014 06:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Dodgy

Don't worry, only good things can come of this I'm sure.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-07-2014, 06:22 PM
(02-07-2014 06:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Dodgy

Oh so now it's offensive? Sexist Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
02-07-2014, 06:58 PM
The vagina talk? Naw I don't care about that.

I'm still offended at Destiny being an MMO. You guys keep talking about it so it keeps popping up, so it forces me to think about it. Hideous cycle.

But thanks for immediately jumping to me being sexist. Appreciate that....or should I say...how sexist of you? Tongue
02-07-2014, 10:44 PM
(02-07-2014 06:58 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The vagina talk? Naw I don't care about that.

I'm still offended at Destiny being an MMO. You guys keep talking about it so it keeps popping up, so it forces me to think about it. Hideous cycle.

But thanks for immediately jumping to me being sexist. Appreciate that....or should I say...how sexist of you? Tongue

Nope nope nope, you're obviously a sexist!

Atir aissom atir imon
17-07-2014, 07:53 PM
BETA!!

It's glorious... so so glorious.
18-07-2014, 02:51 PM
(17-07-2014 07:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
BETA!!

It's glorious... so so glorious.

I have a beta code, I'm just too lazy to use it

Atir aissom atir imon
22-07-2014, 05:38 PM
I have one more beta key for the xboner. Not sure if region matters but if it does than ideally someone from Australasia or Europe.
Also, I have to like you. First in first serve, PM me.
22-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Well, I've now heard its "really awesome" from someone who had the same distaste for Halo as I did... Now I'm interested. Not enough to buy a silly full price preorder. Not even enough to make a euro psn account, and partial preorder (with potential for refund)... But I am interested
23-07-2014, 02:51 AM
(22-07-2014 08:35 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Well, I've now heard its "really awesome" from someone who had the same distaste for Halo as I did... Now I'm interested. Not enough to buy a silly full price preorder. Not even enough to make a euro psn account, and partial preorder (with potential for refund)... But I am interested

Just a note that I too despise Halo and yet I love this game.
The multiplayer is sort of cross between Halo and CoD. You can kill people faster than Halo but not as fast as CoD. The guns are all relatively balanced (unlike CoD).
You get three types of weapons. Your primary, your special and a heavy weapon.
Primary is assault rifle, semi-auto, burst and hand cannon. Special is sniper, shotgun and fusion (charge up and let out of a burst of shots). And heavy is rocket launcher and heavy machine gun.
Primary ammo is pretty much unlimited. Special ammo you start with limited amount and it spawns on the map (the ammo). Heavy ammo spawns on the map (like twice a game) and you start with zero (and only get limited amount).
If you swap out your special weapon (ie: from shotgun to sniper) you lose all your special ammo and have to find more.
Grenades are on a timer and are unlimited (but you have to wait between throwing them due to the timer).
Melee is a two hit kill. No assassination.
Sniper is a two hit kill or 1 hit headshot.
Shotgun distance is tiny, but is a 1 hit kill at pretty much point blank range.
Vehicles are glass cannons.
The maps are beautiful and nice. Good size.
The matchmaking is nice and balances players between rounds.
The current gamemode (only multiplayer gamemode available in beta) is awesome. It's called control. It's basically a mix between domination and team deathmatch. There's three points to capture. The more points you capture the more points you get for killing enemy players. 100points for a player kill with 0 points, 200points with 1 point controlled, 300points with 2 etc... etc..
You use your gear you get from single player or multiplayer. (so you use your personal gear, not default stuff everyone has).
There's two different multiplayer types. One balances player level and weapon damage and the other doesn't. (ie: so in the prior it wouldn't matter if you were level 5 or level 8 you do the same amount of damage, where as the other type it does matter).
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-07-2014, 09:06 AM
(22-07-2014 05:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have one more beta key for the xboner. Not sure if region matters but if it does than ideally someone from Australasia or Europe.
Also, I have to like you. First in first serve, PM me.

Xbox one keys are global, only Playstation are region based.

I also have two keys if anyone wants them.

Atir aissom atir imon