Bridal shower gifts vs wedding gifts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: Bridal shower gifts vs wedding gifts
(25-08-2015 06:13 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 10:58 PM)jerseygirlar Wrote:  Well this is a pretty small wedding, pretty inexpensive. And i was thinking of giving lingere but I was informed that the bride's very conservative mother and her and her fiance's underage sisters would be there....so sex toys, lingere, etc....not really good for that. There are even going to be two bachelorette parties one for the under 21 crowd and parents and one for her close girlfriends. But she's not having this apply to her bridal, go figure. No

.... Yeah..... no lingere.

That's actually quite a few parties for such a small affair. But hey, look on the bright side, I don't believe that you're expected to buy the bride any gifts on the bachelorette party. I've never actually been to one to know. Blush

Maybe you'll chip in to buy the bride a drink if that's what's other people are doing.

I didn't mean stripper gear. A nice gown was the kind of thing I was talking about. Sheesh.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-08-2015, 11:30 PM
The sexy gifts (sex toys, funny sex items like a crocheted penis bouquet Wink ) I've brought to the bachelorette party. The bridal shower, I get things off the registry. I also agree with everyone else, you need to get a wedding gift as well. I had four weddings to go to in one year, so I ended up trying to be as creative as I could for the wedding gifts to save money without looking cheap. I found this one place that will take the wedding invitation and engrave it on glass as a keepsake. It's only like 30 bucks and my friends all absolutely loved it. Pm me if you want the info.
25-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Give her a pet for the bridal shower. Preferably something she's afraid of, like a snake or a tarantula.

With any luck, your invitation to the wedding will be revoked. If not, bring food for the previous gift.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
27-08-2015, 10:10 AM
You can give her a bridal shower gift.
I'll go with a lingerie that she can wear in their first night Wink
29-08-2015, 05:52 AM
Yes you need two gifts. If you have no cash, make a fight box for the couple as a wedding gift. It's a box that will fit a bottle of wine, that the couple puts love letters in and when they have their first fight they open the box, drink the wine, read the letters and remember why they love each other

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
29-08-2015, 07:17 AM
(27-08-2015 10:10 AM)ynahd Wrote:  You can give her a bridal shower gift.

Fuck that, get her a dildo because she's gonna need it if her marriage lasts longer than 5 years.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-08-2015, 07:20 AM
(29-08-2015 07:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 10:10 AM)ynahd Wrote:  You can give her a bridal shower gift.

Fuck that, get her a dildo because she's gonna need it if her marriage lasts longer than 5 years.

We haven't met the groom yet... It's possible he's a dildo -- so getting another would be redundant...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-09-2015, 01:11 AM
(29-08-2015 07:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 07:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck that, get her a dildo because she's gonna need it if her marriage lasts longer than 5 years.

We haven't met the groom yet... It's possible he's a dildo -- so getting another would be redundant...

Big Grin

hahahaha yea, right!