Brilliant Podcast!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2012, 11:07 AM

Brilliant Podcast!!!
OK, I'd say that most of the Atheist podcasts out there are a 5 on a 10 scale. SOME are just terrible...nothing more than 4 people on a skype connection (shitty sound) all ranting over each other.

I stumbled into this VAST library of Podcasts that i am loving so far.

Here is a link to a very specific one that i found VERY interesting.

http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=261

Luke (the podcaster) talks and debates with Mike Licona. At one point the very soft spoken Luke (makes mike sound as if he is shouting at times, which is hard to do) said to Mike "I feel like we are 13 year olds all huddled around the camp fire sharing ghost stories". I about drove off the road in laughter!
This podcast, for me, revealed a LOT about Licona and his defense of ALL things supernatural. This guy is even believing in ghost type stories.
What i respect about Luke is that he gives Mike 85-90% of the speaking time and rarely butts in, major props to him for this!

His podcast is called "Conversations from the Pale Blue Dot" and its quite a collection of the who's who of religion and religious studies. You can easily find it on Itunes.

The audio is pretty good. I have heard MUCH worse. (then again i am an audio geek who owns a recording studio, so audio is my thing).
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post