Brilliant Trump Supporter Writes Anti-Trump Graffiti In Failed Attempt to Frame Left

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2017, 07:50 AM
Lightbulb Brilliant Trump Supporter Writes Anti-Trump Graffiti In Failed Attempt to Frame Left
Well done, mate. Thumbsup Plan went off without a hitch!

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-...story.html

Until the arrest, that is...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
07-07-2017, 08:03 AM
RE: Brilliant Trump Supporter Writes Anti-Trump Graffiti In Failed Attempt to Frame Left
Or could he actually be a liberal, pretending to be a conservative, pretending to be a liberal??????

Actually it's simpler to just cut to the chase and say he's an asshole.....

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-07-2017, 08:09 AM
RE: Brilliant Trump Supporter Writes Anti-Trump Graffiti In Failed Attempt to Frame Left
(07-07-2017 08:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Or could he actually be a liberal, pretending to be a conservative, pretending to be a liberal??????

Actually it's simpler to just cut to the chase and say he's an asshole.....

Smile

On a kid's playground, too, of all places. He could have went anywhere to be an asshole, but he also had to be both an extra asshole and stupid about it. Laugh out load

BTW, I didn't post this as any commentary of other Trump supporters. This guy was just particularly dumb and impulsive.
07-07-2017, 10:02 AM
In the same vein there was the asshole who burned a church and attempted to pass it on Trump supporter. At least those assholes are stupid. I'm worried about assholes who happen to be smart and there is far too much of those.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
07-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Quote:Marks told police on June 19 he vandalized the property "out of 'anger towards liberals and they are breaking major laws everyday and being disrespectful towards our government,'" according to the warrant for his arrest. He told police it was his hope that the vandalism would appear to have been done by the "Left."

So apparently he doesn't think liberals are breaking enough laws or being disrespectful enough to make themselves look bad on their own... What a dumbass. This wasn't about showing "the left" for who they are, but about smearing "the left" (if it was about "the left" at all...)

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
07-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Whatever. So long as he makes restitution to the community, I don't see the need to throw the book at the dumb sap.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-07-2017, 06:52 PM
(07-07-2017 07:50 AM)Emma Wrote:  Well done, mate. Thumbsup Plan went off without a hitch!

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-...story.html

Until the arrest, that is...

What a pity no one ever told him about ... television. Tongue

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
11-07-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: Brilliant Trump Supporter
(07-07-2017 08:09 AM)Emma Wrote:  BTW, I didn't post this as any commentary of other Trump supporters. This guy was just particularly dumb and impulsive.

Blink

Emma, do you have a link to the questionnaire you used that graphs one's political leanings? I took that test some time ago and was also Libertarian but near the center. Would love to take again.
Perhaps share the link on the thread:"Are You Left, Right, or Neutral? "?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ral?page=3
[Image: chart?ec=-5.88&soc=-7.54]

You have to be odd to be #1.
11-07-2017, 08:28 AM
(11-07-2017 04:44 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 08:09 AM)Emma Wrote:  BTW, I didn't post this as any commentary of other Trump supporters. This guy was just particularly dumb and impulsive.

Blink

Emma, do you have a link to the questionnaire you used that graphs one's political leanings? I took that test some time ago and was also Libertarian but near the center. Would love to take again.
Perhaps share the link on the thread:"Are You Left, Right, or Neutral? "?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ral?page=3
[Image: chart?ec=-5.88&soc=-7.54]

Yep- it's https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

I actually got it from Rockblossom's post in that thread. I'd taken that test a while back, and it was good to see where I stand today.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
11-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Yep
Thanks for digging it up again.
Yep hasn't wavered much

You have to be odd to be #1.
[+] 1 user Likes BackSlider's post