fuck yea!
fuck yea!
fuck yea!
fuck yea!
fuck yea!
fuck yea!
ummmm... nah, I never used it anyway.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Bring back the shout box.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Bring back the shout box.
(13-10-2015 12:28 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 07:42 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, anyone know the answer to this:
When I click "Popup Shoutbox," it pops up fine. However, the rainbow colors in some names don't work. Why?
What browser do you use? What device? Pc? Tablet? Phone?
What theme do you use? Mobile theme ? Normal theme?
Do you see the rainbow colors outside of the shoutbox?
The rainbow colors don't show in the mobile theme and they also don't show in the shoutbox in the normal theme on my phone, unless I ask my browser to fetch the desktop page..
PC, default theme. It's just weird the colors work except in popup. Oh well.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2015, 11:33 AM
(13-10-2015 09:49 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  PC, default theme. It's just weird the colors work except in popup. Oh well.

I noticed one day that the rainbow colors were gone on mine as well; it was the day they announced that some of the subforums had been moved around and renamed and I just figured that the change of colors was part of the forum changes.

it turned out that I had accidentally disabled javascript. When that was allowed the colors came back.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
13-10-2015, 04:12 PM
If people with rainbow names have 'liked' a post, their name will remain rainbow colored until I also 'like' the same post. Then they go grey. Otherwise they're always rainbow for me.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-10-2015, 10:50 PM
(09-10-2015 07:42 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, anyone know the answer to this:
When I click "Popup Shoutbox," it pops up fine. However, the rainbow colors in some names don't work. Why?

This happens to me on mobile all the time. Clearly the only judicious course of action is to permanently scrub out all data related to rainbow colored members from the database and repurpose their profiles as canvases for drawing dick doodles (I'm sure Deepthought could set up some drivers for that or whatever mumbo jumb tech wizadry he does).

Also we should do the same to any orange members, because fuck orange users. We'll use their vacated userpages as a dropbox for donations to fund Maori Party election campaigns or some jazz.

[Image: giphy.gif]