Bristol Palin is pregnant again!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Bristol Palin is pregnant again!
I'm so excited for her!

"Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one. ... I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you."

Wait. Wut? Could you at least give the little bastard a chance to breathe before you call him/her a disappointment.

In other news, the US Supreme Court upheld nationwide health insurance subsidies 6-3.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-06-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Bristol Palin is pregnant again!
(25-06-2015 04:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm so excited for her!

"Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one. ... I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you."

Wait. Wut? Could you at least give the little bastard a chance to breathe before you call him/her a disappointment.

In other news, the US Supreme Court upheld nationwide health insurance subsidies 6-3.

I love how she mentions God is merciful. Too bad she would've been stoned to death in biblical times for sex before marriage Undecided
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
25-06-2015, 05:07 PM

I expect her to say stupid shit like that, her mom's an idiot after all.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
25-06-2015, 05:20 PM
I just noticed that the FriendlyAtheist and Bristol both blog on something called "patheos - Hosting the Conversation on Faith". Girly wants a blog. Think I'm gonna start my own there. What should I call it? I'm thinking something like "A Whole Lot of Rosary".

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-06-2015, 05:27 PM
(25-06-2015 05:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I just noticed that the FriendlyAtheist and Bristol both blog on something called "patheos - Hosting the Conversation on Faith". Girly wants a blog. Think I'm gonna start my own there. What should I call it? I'm thinking something like "A Whole Lot of Rosary".

I'm liking it! Big Grin
25-06-2015, 05:30 PM

I like it when she keeps her chin up ... it tickles the sack just right.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
25-06-2015, 05:38 PM
(25-06-2015 05:30 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I like it when she keeps her chin up ... it tickles the sack just right.

Maybe if she would have done that in the first place...
[+] 8 users Like pablo's post
25-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Someone should probably tell her what's causing it.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 9 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
25-06-2015, 05:43 PM
(25-06-2015 05:41 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Someone should probably tell her what's causing it.

Dude, she hunts pelicans already, you want her killing storks too?!
[+] 9 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
25-06-2015, 05:44 PM
(25-06-2015 05:41 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Someone should probably tell her what's causing it.

Or that there are ways to prevent it from happening.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post