Bristol Palin is pregnant again!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: Bristol Palin is pregnant again!
(25-06-2015 09:35 PM)BryanS Wrote:  I, for one, care nothing about Bristol Palin. Why is this newsworthy?

I think it's mainly because Ms. I Am Knocked Up Again is being paid to speak about the virtue of abstinence prior to marriage.

Hypocrisy alert.

Other than that, I got nuthin'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
25-06-2015, 10:25 PM
(25-06-2015 04:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 04:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm so excited for her!

"Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one. ... I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you."

Wait. Wut? Could you at least give the little bastard a chance to breathe before you call him/her a disappointment.

In other news, the US Supreme Court upheld nationwide health insurance subsidies 6-3.

I love how she mentions God is merciful. Too bad she would've been stoned to death in biblical times for sex before marriage Undecided

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny...... How many times do you need to be reminded that was under the OLD covenant and Jesus said that you.....don't.......need........to..........follow.....that...anymore. Wait a minute. Consider

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
25-06-2015, 10:27 PM
(25-06-2015 05:30 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 04:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm so excited for her!

"Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one. ... I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you."

Wait. Wut? Could you at least give the little bastard a chance to breathe before you call him/her a disappointment.

In other news, the US Supreme Court upheld nationwide health insurance subsidies 6-3.

I like it when she keeps her chin up ... it tickles the sack just right.

And Thumpy wins the internet for 6/25/15. Congrats ClapClapClapClap

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
25-06-2015, 10:43 PM
(25-06-2015 05:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I just noticed that the FriendlyAtheist and Bristol both blog on something called "patheos - Hosting the Conversation on Faith". Girly wants a blog. Think I'm gonna start my own there. What should I call it? I'm thinking something like "A Whole Lot of Rosary".

"I got your rosary right here." Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2015, 11:36 PM
(25-06-2015 10:25 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 04:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I love how she mentions God is merciful. Too bad she would've been stoned to death in biblical times for sex before marriage Undecided

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny...... How many times do you need to be reminded that was under the OLD covenant and Jesus said that you.....don't.......need........to..........follow.....that...anymore. Wait a minute. Consider

Jesus also said he did not come to change the law i.e. old covenant. So which is it? Certainly, not a biblical contradiction! lol Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-06-2015, 01:12 AM
"Don't be a whore."

Wants all the dick for herself.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
26-06-2015, 07:15 AM
(25-06-2015 11:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 10:25 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Jenny, Jenny, Jenny...... How many times do you need to be reminded that was under the OLD covenant and Jesus said that you.....don't.......need........to..........follow.....that...anymore. Wait a minute. Consider

Jesus also said he did not come to change the law i.e. old covenant. So which is it? Certainly, not a biblical contradiction! lol Tongue

There are no contradictions in the bible. There is a perfectly good reason why some things don't line up. I am sure Q would back me up on that.

- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
26-06-2015, 07:17 AM
(26-06-2015 01:12 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  "Don't be a whore."

Wants all the dick for herself.

I think she is many, many, dicks fewer than any of the Kardashians. They are all tool sheds, village bicycles, and whatever receptacle reference you can think of.

- Paul Dirac
26-06-2015, 04:28 PM
Now I'm thinking maybe the reason her wedding to the Medal of Honor winner didn't happen is that he ain't the baby daddy. Fucking hypocrites.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-06-2015, 09:40 PM
(26-06-2015 04:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Now I'm thinking maybe the reason her wedding to the Medal of Honor winner didn't happen is that he ain't the baby daddy. Fucking hypocrites.

Too bad it won't shut them the fuck up. Now it'll just be "God's plan".

It sure would be easier if I were a fuck wit, Bible thumping, mouth breathing, Jesus belieber