Britain in the midst of severe biscuit shortage!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Britain in the midst of severe biscuit shortage!
Wait.
I don't see what all the fuss is. I know I saw on TV, over there, someone from *downstairs* just brings that shit up to you anyway. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Fucking stupid limeys. No wonder we kicked your pussy limey asses. Mind your own biscuits, fools. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-03-2016, 04:00 PM
(08-03-2016 03:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 03:26 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I must admit that I like a bit of crumpet now and then. Tongue

Laugh out load Um. What we call crumpets is an English muffin. What you call a biscuit is a cookie here. What you call a cookie is a biscuit to us. What you call chips is a French fry. What the hell happened between the US and the UK? We've been such good friends for the last 100 or so years and yet our food is out of alignment. Blink

Actually they're different. Crumpets are like English muffins that haven't been split into two, but have the split look on top. They're lighter and better than the English muffins we have here.

I love them topped with clotted cream. You can sometimes find them at Trader Joe's.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Eggs Benedict anyone?

[Image: CAkcPLuW4AEvduX.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-03-2016, 04:13 PM
(08-03-2016 04:13 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Eggs Benedict anyone?

[Image: CAkcPLuW4AEvduX.jpg]

The stuff of nightmares. Thanks for that. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
08-03-2016, 05:14 PM
(08-03-2016 03:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 03:26 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I must admit that I like a bit of crumpet now and then. Tongue

Laugh out load Um. What we call crumpets is an English muffin. What you call a biscuit is a cookie here. What you call a cookie is a biscuit to us. What you call chips is a French fry. What the hell happened between the US and the UK? We've been such good friends for the last 100 or so years and yet our food is out of alignment. Blink

Crumpets are not English muffins. No, no, no! Facepalm

I love crumpets. They have a completely different texture from English muffins. I have not found crumpets for sale in the last 20 years at least. I only once found them in California decades ago, and they were imported.

Americans do not know how to bake crumpets! Or else, they don't know how to appreciate them. English Muffins are a poor substitute. Weeping

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-03-2016, 07:49 PM
There're plenty of bikkies here in Aus.

Crumpets are entirely different to muffins. Tongue

(08-03-2016 03:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fucking stupid limeys. No wonder we kicked your pussy limey asses. Mind your own biscuits, fools. Tongue

That's gotta be a wig!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-03-2016, 07:55 PM
(08-03-2016 07:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  There're plenty of bikkies here in Aus.

(08-03-2016 03:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fucking stupid limeys. No wonder we kicked your pussy limey asses. Mind your own biscuits, fools. Tongue

That's gotta be a wig!

Well, you should know about yer muffins, down there. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-03-2016, 07:57 PM
(08-03-2016 07:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 07:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  There're plenty of bikkies here in Aus.

That's gotta be a wig!

Well, you should know about yer muffins, down there. Big Grin

Sure do. Usually see them at Bondi beach on a hot summer day.... Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-03-2016, 08:17 PM
There hasn't been any shortage of cookies around here. Every store I enter has a gaggle of Girl Scouts hovering around the door trying to sell cookies. The season is coming to an end but I bet some enterprising person could set up an emergency shipment of GS cookies to send across the pond. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat