Britains parliamentary debate regarding Trumps state visit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2017, 08:46 AM
RE: Britains parliamentary debate regarding Trumps state visit.
(23-02-2017 08:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Damn it, I thought orange slug was my idea/invention but it looks like someone has beaten me to it. Angry
Oh well nevermind, if only a sprinkling of salt could solve the problem of this particular slug eh ?

Well, technically, he's the salt in this, so you're okay Wink

Chicken soup of the soul Chickenshit of an arsehole, that's what he really is, though Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2017, 08:48 AM
(23-02-2017 08:46 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 08:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Damn it, I thought orange slug was my idea/invention but it looks like someone has beaten me to it. Angry
Oh well nevermind, if only a sprinkling of salt could solve the problem of this particular slug eh ?

Well, technically, he's the salt in this, so you're okay Wink

Chicken soup of the soul Chickenshit of an arsehole, that's what he really is, though Dodgy

You hit the nail on the head right there Vera.
Find all posts by this user
23-02-2017, 09:30 AM
From what I've read there's gonna be YUGE crowds to greet Trump when he lands but it ain't gonna be the friendly, polite British.....

[Image: saxon-shield.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-02-2017, 10:02 AM
(23-02-2017 09:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  From what I've read there's gonna be YUGE crowds to greet Trump when he lands but it ain't gonna be the friendly, polite British.....

Actually, that's probably my only reservation about his visit. Not that there will be protests, heck I might even join in myself (to protest his policies, not his visit), but that some oiks will use it as an excuse to violence.
23-02-2017, 10:10 AM
(23-02-2017 10:02 AM)ukatheist Wrote:  Actually, that's probably my only reservation about his visit. Not that there will be protests, heck I might even join in myself (to protest his policies, not his visit), but that some oiks will use it as an excuse to violence.

Why not protest his visit? Show the shitstain he's not as welcome as he thinks he is.
23-02-2017, 10:33 AM
(23-02-2017 09:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  From what I've read there's gonna be YUGE crowds to greet Trump when he lands but it ain't gonna be the friendly, polite British.....

Yup, I intend to be one of them.
23-02-2017, 04:47 PM
(23-02-2017 04:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Uh...

You wankers in London can just, you know, keep him.

For realsies.

That's what we ought do! We can revoke his passport while he's gone.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
23-02-2017, 05:48 PM
(23-02-2017 04:47 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  That's what we ought do! We can revoke his passport while he's gone.

I don't think that the shitgibbon in chief needs one. Airforce one would pick him up the same way as any janitor would pick up a piece of garbage.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
23-02-2017, 06:06 PM
The queen should invite the orange shitgoblin over to knight him, like she did with Reagan. It'd warm the cockles of my heart to see the sumbitch kneeling before her. Then, instead of tapping him on the shoulder, she could go for bonus points and lop his squirrel-ridden pumpkin right the fuck off, with a horrified hand over mouth "Oopsie!". Shit, I'd pay good money to see that! Big Grin
23-02-2017, 06:09 PM
(23-02-2017 06:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  The queen should invite the orange shitgoblin over to knight him, like she did with Reagan. It'd warm the cockles of my heart to see the sumbitch kneeling before her. Then, instead of tapping him on the shoulder, she could go for bonus points and lop his squirrel-ridden pumpkin right the fuck off, with a horrified hand over mouth "Oopsie!". Shit, I'd pay good money to see that! Big Grin

Wouldn't be the first time a wayward turd received knighthood. Jimmy Saville got his one too after all.