British Comedies, what's your favorite?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: British Comedies, what's your favorite?
Reading this thread I have come across some shows I have never ever heard of. Just shows how little television I actually watch nowadays.

I was a little disappointed until I came across dancefortwos post above mentioning bottom. Bottom is easily one of the best slapstick comedies.

I dont see how people find "The might boosh" funny?? Its a complete bag of wank.

Some other shows I like are....

The young ones.
The dave allen show.
Shooting stars.
Little britain.
The fast show

And one of my all time faves, The Mary Whitehouse Experience.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
02-04-2016, 08:32 AM
(02-04-2016 04:04 AM)bemore Wrote:  Reading this thread I have come across some shows I have never ever heard of. Just shows how little television I actually watch nowadays.

I was a little disappointed until I came across dancefortwos post above mentioning bottom. Bottom is easily one of the best slapstick comedies.

I dont see how people find "The might boosh" funny?? Its a complete bag of wank.

The young ones.
The dave allen show.
Shooting stars.
Little britain.
The fast show

I think it was an episode of Bottom which had maybe a tax collector (?) come in and sit at the kitchen table. One of the two guys very obviously hits him on the head with a giant frying pan about 8 times and the other guy says, "YOU JUST HIT HIM ON THE HEAD WITH A FRYING PAN!!!" and the other guy says "No I didn't"

It was very funny. I couldn't find it but I'm still looking through the many youtube episodes of Bottom.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-04-2016, 02:35 PM
(02-04-2016 08:32 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 04:04 AM)bemore Wrote:  Reading this thread I have come across some shows I have never ever heard of. Just shows how little television I actually watch nowadays.

The young ones.
The dave allen show.
Shooting stars.
Little britain.
The fast show

I think it was an episode of Bottom which had maybe a tax collector (?) come in and sit at the kitchen table. One of the two guys very obviously hits him on the head with a giant frying pan about 8 times and the other guy says, "YOU JUST HIT HIM ON THE HEAD WITH A FRYING PAN!!!" and the other guy says "No I didn't"

It was very funny. I couldn't find it but I'm still looking through the many youtube episodes of Bottom.

Bottom-Gas. Is the episode. It was the gasman, not the taxman Smile

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
05-04-2016, 09:22 PM
Lately I've been watching You me and the apocalypse. Sadly I note there will be no season 2. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post