British Comedy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 03:08 AM
RE: British Comedy
(21-08-2012 03:02 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Scotland. Wink

Oh, OK. Can you narrow it down, slightly?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Red Celt, my point about House is that he (Hugh Laurie) is a BRITISH actor. THAT is what made the whole show, Dr. House, a British actor. If you kept everything the same, but change him, you would get half the show.

I can see your point about 'Alo 'Alo, but I still love the show. Fallen madonna with the big boobies? A classic. Listen closely, I shall say this only once. Smile

But I can not believe you could not love any character in Seinfeld. I loved all of them, specially that slime dog George. What an asshole... Or the stupid Elaine, retarded Kramer? C'mon, they are just hilarious. I guess everyone has his own tastes...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
21-08-2012, 03:12 AM
(21-08-2012 03:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  Red Celt, my point about House is that he (Hugh Laurie) is a BRITISH actor. THAT is what made the whole show, Dr. House, a British actor. If you kept everything the same, but change him, you would get half the show.

Ah yes. I have wondered how the show would have worked (if at all) without Hugh Laurie.

(21-08-2012 03:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  But I can not believe you could not love any character in Seinfeld. I loved all of them, specially that slime dog George. What an asshole... Or the stupid Elaine, retarded Kramer? C'mon, they are just hilarious. I guess everyone has his own tastes...

Oh, I thought it was funny. But the characters (as human beings) were awful.
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
21-08-2012, 03:31 AM
(21-08-2012 03:08 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 03:02 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Scotland. Wink

Oh, OK. Can you narrow it down, slightly?

Dundee. To be even more precise, Broughty Ferry.

[Image: opforum1.png]
21-08-2012, 03:33 AM
(21-08-2012 03:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  But I can not believe you could not love any character in Seinfeld. I loved all of them, specially that slime dog George. What an asshole... Or the stupid Elaine, retarded Kramer? C'mon, they are just hilarious. I guess everyone has his own tastes...

Man, I just love Seinfeld. I do seem to love anything that Larry David does though. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
21-08-2012, 03:38 AM
(21-08-2012 03:31 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Dundee. To be even more precise, Broughty Ferry.

Oh, OK. You're not that far from me. I'm in Fife. Know any local suppliers of Mary J?

Rolleyes
21-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Ah, nice! I usually just buy through people my friends know. It is a lot easier for them to just pick up some for me while they are getting for themselves... I'm a lazy fuck. Big Grin

21-08-2012, 04:22 AM
(21-08-2012 03:42 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Ah, nice! I usually just buy through people my friends know. It is a lot easier for them to just pick up some for me while they are getting for themselves... I'm a lazy fuck. Big Grin

So, there's some distance between you and the supplier... ho hum. Well, if you know a guy who knows a guy who knows of someone in the general vicinity of Leven... feel free to let me know.

I'm only asking because I'm pretty much out of options. Taking any remote possibility that I can find. Weeping
21-08-2012, 04:34 AM
I don't really know anyone who would be down that far... well, I do know people in St. Andrews, but they won't be there until mid September.

We should meet up there some time and get baked at the beach, man. Big Grin

21-08-2012, 04:54 AM
(21-08-2012 04:34 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I don't really know anyone who would be down that far... well, I do know people in St. Andrews, but they won't be there until mid September.

We should meet up there some time and get baked at the beach, man. Big Grin

Sounds like a plan. Mind you, I prefer getting baked when my nipples aren't blue. Confused
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post