British Soldier Beheaded in Street

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2013, 05:05 PM
British Soldier Beheaded in Street
Islam. Truly a religion of peace. Drinking Beverage

Excerpt:

In the first terrorist murder on the British mainland since the 7/7 suicide bombings of 2005, the men attempted to behead the soldier, hacking at him like a “piece of meat” in front of dozens of witnesses, before both were shot by police who took around 20 minutes to arrive.

After the killing, one of the men, believed to be a British-born Muslim convert, spoke calmly into a witness’s video phone.

Speaking with a London accent, holding a knife and a meat cleaver and with his hands dripping with blood, he said: “We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. Your people will never be safe. The only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying by British soldiers every day.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/t...ttack.html

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: British Soldier Beheaded in Street
Its true, our armies do kill thousands of innocents all the time. I imagine all the shock, pain and grief my country is pretending to go through right now is nothing in comparison to all the innocent people caught up in wars with occupying armies with the most up to date weapons known to man on their doorstep.

Doesn't justify what they did though, if they wanted they could of quite easily beheaded a manequin in the street and ranted on like they did but I very much doubt it would of got the media airtime that killing a human has.

"Islam. Truly a religion of peace.Drinking Beverage"

Its your opinion Mis and I would never take that away from you.... but blanket statements like that of muslims in western cultures is similar to Egor's views on atheists, it works both ways.

Normal people no matter what religion don't go around killing people, psycho people go around killing people and use religion (amongst other things) as simple justification.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
23-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Typical cowardice.

If you want to fight, do so on equal terms.

Given the amount of honour killings that Muslim extremists do, they don't have much honour at all. If any.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-05-2013, 05:24 PM
No one could stop the attack because no one has a gun.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-05-2013, 05:35 PM
(23-05-2013 05:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  No one could stop the attack because no one has a gun.

I don't think the majority of citizens of the UK are responsible enough to carry firearms if I'm honest.

I understand your point though.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-05-2013, 05:37 PM
I have doubts that the majority of human being are responsible enough to be intrusted with anything that even looks like a gun past a water pistol.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-05-2013, 05:47 PM
(23-05-2013 05:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have doubts that the majority of human being are responsible enough to be intrusted with anything that even looks like a gun past a water pistol.

You may be right. But with education and training, the majority might be.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-05-2013, 05:51 PM
(23-05-2013 05:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 05:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have doubts that the majority of human being are responsible enough to be intrusted with anything that even looks like a gun past a water pistol.

You may be right. But with education and training, the majority might be.

We'd probably have better luck training chimps.

23-05-2013, 05:58 PM
(23-05-2013 05:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 05:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  You may be right. But with education and training, the majority might be.

We'd probably have better luck training chimps.

No, it turns out that chimps have lousy aim - they tend to flinch at the noise. Dodgy

And they gnaw on the holsters.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-05-2013, 06:00 PM
We could train that away.

I mean, if we can train away stupid from people, we can train away flinching instinct from chimps.

I still think chimps would use them guns more responsibly than people.