British Soldier Beheaded in Street

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: British Soldier Beheaded in Street
(23-05-2013 05:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  Its your opinion Mis and I would never take that away from you.... but blanket statements like that of muslims in western cultures is similar to Egor's views on atheists, it works both ways.

Moderates of a religion are of no concern to me. At least, not in this context. There are moderates in Christianity as well. Doesn't mean the religion itself doesn't promote bigotry, misogyny, violence, etc.

There's a difference between my "blanket statement" (which wasn't really made, but merely implied) and Egor's blanket statements against atheists: Mine was true. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
23-05-2013, 06:13 PM
(23-05-2013 05:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  No one could stop the attack because no one has a gun.

They only managed one fatality because of a lack of firepower.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
23-05-2013, 07:22 PM
(23-05-2013 05:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  No one could stop the attack because no one has a gun.

Or maybe less people were killed with less guns around.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-05-2013, 07:40 PM
We've really turned this into a fucking gun debate? Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
23-05-2013, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 09:40 PM by TheGulegon.)
(23-05-2013 07:40 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  We've really turned this into a fucking gun debate? Dodgy

NO! We won't let them!!! (Even though I own guns)
Brother Bill makes mention of this, but I don't know if it's accurate. Is Islam young enough compared to Christianity to be going through it's own "dark ages", or inquisition? It's no excuse, but maybe the middle east needs a renaissance!

Arranged marriages were once common among Christianity? If so, not anymore....now that we've "grown up" out of that nonsense!
Notice in this next one the joke about Chris Weber. It's a joke, but I think it highlights how serious these Muslim assholes can be in comparison to our own brand of delusion from the West!

Knowing that a fundamentalist could pop up out of ANY religion, (and I might be biased) I'd rather it not be a Muslim. If only because an abortion doctor has an easier time getting away from a gun toting Christy, than a lethal-for-hundreds-of-meters-suicide bomber! YES, I KNOW this guy had a butcher knife, but when was the last Christian suicide bomb martyr you heard about?

24-05-2013, 06:23 AM
(23-05-2013 06:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

They only managed one fatality because of a lack of firepower.

It could have been zero.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
24-05-2013, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2013 08:13 AM by FSM_scot.)
Chas do i really need to remind you that you live in a country with guns which also has a ridiculous amount of gun massacres? Apparently the presence of guns does nothing to help.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
24-05-2013, 08:00 AM
(24-05-2013 07:19 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Chas do i really need to remind you that you live in a country with guns which also has a ridiculous amout of gun massacres? Apparently the presence of guns does nothing to help.

Meanwhile in pretty much everywhere else in the first world...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2013, 09:01 AM
(23-05-2013 08:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 07:40 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  We've really turned this into a fucking gun debate? Dodgy

NO! We won't let them!!! (Even though I own guns)
Brother Bill makes mention of this, but I don't know if it's accurate. Is Islam young enough compared to Christianity to be going through it's own "dark ages", or inquisition? It's no excuse, but maybe the middle east needs a renaissance!

Arranged marriages were once common among Christianity? If so, not anymore....now that we've "grown up" out of that nonsense!
Notice in this next one the joke about Chris Weber. It's a joke, but I think it highlights how serious these Muslim assholes can be in comparison to our own brand of delusion from the West!

Knowing that a fundamentalist could pop up out of ANY religion, (and I might be biased) I'd rather it not be a Muslim. If only because an abortion doctor has an easier time getting away from a gun toting Christy, than a lethal-for-hundreds-of-meters-suicide bomber! YES, I KNOW this guy had a butcher knife, but when was the last Christian suicide bomb martyr you heard about?

That chick has some serious ice on her fingers. 100 dollars says she is a christian. Religions bitching about each other..... what's new?

Has anyone noticed how what once was a conservative view point in the war on terror is now a liberal view point. Bill Maher sounds some faux news nut job alot of times now days.
Listen to his fox news style denial of U.S. aggression the past 60 decades.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4LzDkkbKXQ
24-05-2013, 11:17 AM
(23-05-2013 05:05 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Islam. Truly a religion of peace. Drinking Beverage

Excerpt:

In the first terrorist murder on the British mainland since the 7/7 suicide bombings of 2005, the men attempted to behead the soldier, hacking at him like a “piece of meat” in front of dozens of witnesses, before both were shot by police who took around 20 minutes to arrive.

After the killing, one of the men, believed to be a British-born Muslim convert, spoke calmly into a witness’s video phone.

Speaking with a London accent, holding a knife and a meat cleaver and with his hands dripping with blood, he said: “We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. Your people will never be safe. The only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying by British soldiers every day.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/t...ttack.html

While I don't disagree that too many lives have been lost. I will ask do you think they really just want to be left alone?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon