Bro. Post a photo, then list 10 facts about yourself♥

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2011, 07:01 AM
RE: Bro. Post a photo, then list 10 facts about yourself♥
(04-11-2011 03:47 AM)Filox Wrote:  You do realize that we already have this topic, or at least a very similar one or two. In order to maintain the functionality of the forum and maintain the Internet ethics plus polite behavior, please check the older topics before opening new ones, that already exist. This is not Facebook. Stark, LOCK, please.

Yeah. Way to be polite about it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Well now, we can't all be the good guys now, can we?

Peace!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
04-11-2011, 07:14 AM
(04-11-2011 07:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  Well now, we can't all be the good guys now, can we?

says the guy ranting about maintaining internet ethics and polite behavior.
just pointing that out.

toodles.
04-11-2011, 07:38 AM
(04-11-2011 03:47 AM)Filox Wrote:  You do realize that we already have this topic, or at least a very similar one or two. In order to maintain the functionality of the forum and maintain the Internet ethics plus polite behavior, please check the older topics before opening new ones, that already exist. This is not Facebook. Stark, LOCK, please.

P.S.

Introduce yourself here: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...RE?page=73

Explain yourself: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...lf?page=17

General Introductions: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Forum-Introductions

Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself? : http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...w-yourself

Forum rules: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-Forum-Rules

There are just 3 rules, but opening new posts just for fun is a SPAM rule, or breaking that rule, as you can see there are at least 4 topics that cover this one.

Peace.

To be fair if you go on any of those threads you will be wading through pages and pages of people who no longer come to the forum.

Besides, if the OP had just been posted in one of those threads then 90% of the people who've read/replied to this thread probably wouldn't have noticed it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
04-11-2011, 08:38 AM

(03-11-2011 07:51 PM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  [Image: 2r74qpx.jpg]
1. I am Beowulf.
2. I wish I were an assassin.
3. I have an addiction to suspense, but then again, I enjoy the calm.
4. I have an extremely low pain tolerance, but I insisted on getting my lip pierced anyways (don't have it anymore though).
5. I would be perfectly content dying alone, as long as I had some cats.
6. I have this weird urge to hold hands with practically everybody. Even my mother.
7. I love music. All kinds, even scores. Everything except Country though.
8. I've never been attracted to Asians, even though my boyfriend is Filipino. Just tells you how much I love his personality.
9. I'm critic almost everything, without thinking before hand.
10. Religion never really appealed to me, though neither did Atheism. I'm frustrated in where I stand when describing how to approach my views.

I can totally see why you're my best friend
Love you, Beowulf.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post
04-11-2011, 03:48 PM
(04-11-2011 08:38 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I can totally see why you're my best friend
Love you, Beowulf.

I'll tell ya something that's not politically correct - you two are fucking gorgeous. Wink
I got a picture for ya - in terms of gender, it's not the kind of thing a guy would post - but fuck 'em. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-11-2011, 03:57 PM
(04-11-2011 03:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'll tell ya something that's not politically correct - you two are fucking gorgeous. Wink

Quit lookin' HoC, just quit lookin'. For godssake man, shield your eyes. No good can come of this.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-11-2011, 04:15 PM
[Image: th_elleny.jpg]

(Big picture - I ain't shy. Wink)
1 My name is ellenjanuary. The stuff on an identification card is one's legal entitlement.
2 I'm a witch. I know the difference between legal entitlement and name.
3 I consider myself asexual as my psyche has elements of both genders. I'm heterosexual in that I do not seek the male for completeness, asexual rather than bi because I haven't been "celebrate in the name of Gwyneth Paltrow"(11 years and counting) for any idiotic reason other than love.
4 This is my occupation. There is no "good nor evil" that exists in the world that is not within me. I am not going to "change the world" with zero-state, I'm stating the world is changing, and I am emergent.
5 Privacy is an illusion brought to us by evolution. As an atheist, I am greater than evolution.
6 To know me is to love me, and nobody wants to know me.
7 I am discrete - separate - from humanity by this form alone. There are plenty who don't like/ will not like this form. To say I forgive you is to raise myself above - to say I love you is to speak truth - these kinda considerations are the only kind of conditional with love.
8 It is my consideration that "sexy legs in leather" is gender neutral - as a guy, I don't dress like this in public because guys have gender specific prejudices.
9 I am homophobic in that once I nearly hadda pop a homosexual in the eye for being too forward.
10 "Too much information, dude" is valid scripture spoken by the prophet Bart Simpson. When I close my mind and stop learning stuff, throw this body in the recycling bin. I won't be in it no more. Wink
(04-11-2011 03:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-11-2011 03:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'll tell ya something that's not politically correct - you two are fucking gorgeous. Wink

Quit lookin' HoC, just quit lookin'. For godssake man, shield your eyes. No good can come of this.

A whole family of good can come outta this. What nonsense you speak! Big Grin

(Nah, they're young - I don't "do" young - I ain't saying never, I am saying I'm old. Wink)

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-11-2011, 04:31 PM

This thread is irresistible!

Here is me:

1. I am a man.
2. I am old.
3. I like to think,
4. I like to play,
5. I like to be bold,
6. to clear away
7. the same old shit!
8. ...so tired of it...
9. I want the new
10. with a fresh, brilliant view!

Big Grin

OK, Here is a photo of me doing one of may favourite hobbies: woodcarving.

Woodcarving
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Zatamon's post
04-11-2011, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 04:35 PM by houseofcantor.)

P.S.

Introduce yourself here: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...RE?page=73

Explain yourself: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...lf?page=17

General Introductions: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Forum-Introductions

Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself? : http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...w-yourself

Forum rules: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-Forum-Rules

There are just 3 rules, but opening new posts just for fun is a SPAM rule, or breaking that rule, as you can see there are at least 4 topics that cover this one.

Peace.
Fucking lawyer. Tongue

Know the difference between being moral and being ethical? Ya can't get away with shit being ethical. We ain't teh nets. We are TTA of the moment; calmyourtitsbro musta been talking to me, not you. Wink

(04-11-2011 04:31 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  This thread is irresistible!

Here is me:

1. I am a man
2. and I am old
3. I like to think
4. I like to play
5. I like to be bold,
6. to clear away
7. the same old shit
8. I'm so tired of it,
9. I want the new
10. with a fresh, brilliant view!

Big Grin

A poet and a physicist - you can pop me in the eye twice for calling you a lawyer that one time. Big Grin